How Complier Borland C
Author Message
 How Complier Borland C

Hi to anybody I want to known how to complier Extened function in Borland C
code to use with Clipper

Sat, 26 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How Complier Borland C

Quote:

>Hi to anybody I want to known how to complier Extened function in
Borland C
>code to use with Clipper

1.  Include "clipper.h" in your C source file.

2.  Declare the functions that you want to be visible to Clipper with
the CLIPPER macro.

3.  Do not use any floating point functions, or include any libraries
with your C module that do floating point.  This is because Clipper is
compiled with Microsoft C using their Alternate floating point
library, and Borland's floating point is not compatible with it.

4.  Use the Clipper API to pass and retrieve paramaters.  These are
the _par?(n) and _retn?(n) functions.  Also use the Clipper API if
your C Module needs to do any screen I/O.

5.  Do not try to link your program with the Borland linker.  Use
RTLink or even better, Blinker if you've got it.

If you don't have any documentation on using Clipper's Extend API, I'd
strongly recommend that you get it and read it thoroughly before you
try this.

jdm

Sat, 26 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How Complier Borland C

Quote:

> Hi to anybody I want to known how to complier Extened function in Borland C
> code to use with Clipper

I tend to use the following (snipped from a .RMK file):

CC        = bcc
LIBCFLAGS = -Ff=0 -ml -G -c -I$(ApiPath);$(IncPath)

.C.Obj:

The exact command line parameters may depend on your version of the Borland
C compiler.

--
Take a look in Hagbard's World: |   w3ng - The WWW Norton Guide reader.
http://www.acemake.com/hagbard/ |     eg - Norton Guide reader for Linux.

Sat, 26 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

2. Using GNU C complier as the "default" windows complier

3. Palm Pilot Complier?

4. Smalltalk Complier

5. HELP! I need a smalltalk complier

6. de-complier for Clipp

7. de-complier for Clipper

8. Complier switches for Clipper 5.3 and MSC8.0

9. suggestions for Forth complier.interpreter

10. Modula 2 complier for HP-UX ??

11. System 3 & Oberon(-2) complier

12. PL/I Complier Vendors wanted