Error TERM / 0 Print error
Author Message
 Error TERM / 0 Print error

Quote:
BRANCO) writes:
>Using Clipper 5.2e,  with the linker of you choice,  on a Netware LITE
>peer to peer network.

>    Serveral ideas have come up, Im still in the dark, I have received
>either work arounds to stop the bomb out or delay strategies.  I have
>also put together the idea that clipper is not able to send an end of
>report marker to the server, and what happens is since all these
>reports, documents go to spool files before being printed I think Im
>running out of file handles which are being left open.  I got to the
>concluson since upping the file handle extends the time until the
>problem arises.

>If anybody knows any thing about this, all help welcome.

>Thanks John Branco

>A bit a day keeps the bug away.

Use SET DEFAULT TO command before printing, it usually helps on Novell networks

Kuido

Fri, 04 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. ERROR TERM/0 Print error (COM1)

2. Error TERM / 0 Print error

3. Error Term/0 Print error - - - - - - Who can Help.

4. Abort printing at Term 0 error

5. Print term error

6. Term Error printing on COM x in WinNT Wks

7. Term/0 Print error

8. DOS Error 3, TERM/2014 Create error: LPT2.PRN

9. Error BASE/2012 Create error: AC01.DBF (DOS Error 32)

10. Error DBFCDX/1011 Write Error DOS ERROR 6

11. Serial Error 0x4002 (Error 16386, character was lost by overwrite / serial port overrun error)

12. TERM error when entering data