DBCOMMITAL(0) Internal error 1210
Author Message
 DBCOMMITAL(0) Internal error 1210

I've encountered a DBCOMMITAL(0) Internal error 1210 during a commit.  Any
Ideas as to what would cause that?

Sun, 29 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 DBCOMMITAL(0) Internal error 1210

Quote:

>I've encountered a DBCOMMITAL(0) Internal error 1210 during a
commit.  Any
>Ideas as to what would cause that?

You have a corrupted index file I was getting this left and right,
but only after about three months of use, when I was using the SIx
SIXNSX driver. I changed to Comix 3 and haven't had a corrupted
index file in over a year.

Ray

Sun, 29 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 DBCOMMITAL(0) Internal error 1210

Scott, hallo from Moscow  :-)

Quote:
>I've encountered a DBCOMMITAL(0) Internal error 1210 during a commit.  Any
>Ideas as to what would cause that?

Internal error 1210 - data and Index files out of sync.
Database files and index files are out of sync. This usually happens
when the database is updated without the index being open.
Recreate index or check programm code to ensure that all index open
when updates are being done.

                  Bye!                         Valeri Trubin

Mon, 30 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 DBCOMMITAL(0) Internal error 1210

Thanks --  I'm using CA's own DBFNDX RDD (from about 2 years ago).  Do you
know if they put out any patches to correct this index problem?

Also, can you share any info on the Comix 3 drivers?

Mon, 30 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 DBCOMMITAL(0) Internal error 1210

Thanks --  I'm using CA's own DBFNDX RDD (from about 2 years ago).  Do you
know if they put out any patches to correct this index problem?

Also, can you share any info on the Comix 3 drivers?

Mon, 30 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 DBCOMMITAL(0) Internal error 1210

Thanks --  I'm using CA's own DBFNDX RDD (from about 2 years ago).  Do you
know if they put out any patches to correct this index problem?

Also, can you share any info on the Comix 3 drivers?

Mon, 30 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 DBCOMMITAL(0) Internal error 1210

Thanks --  I'm using CA's own DBFNDX RDD (from about 2 years ago).  Do you
know if they put out any patches to correct this index problem?

Also, can you share any info on the Comix 3 drivers?

Mon, 30 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 DBCOMMITAL(0) Internal error 1210

Thanks --  I'm using CA's own DBFNDX RDD (from about 2 years ago).  Do you
know if they put out any patches to correct this index problem?

Also, can you share any info on the Comix 3 drivers?

Mon, 30 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 DBCOMMITAL(0) Internal error 1210

Thanks --  I'm using CA's own DBFNDX RDD (from about 2 years ago).  Do you
know if they put out any patches to correct this index problem?

Also, can you share any info on the Comix 3 drivers?

Mon, 30 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 DBCOMMITAL(0) Internal error 1210

Quote:

>I'm using CA's own DBFNDX RDD (from about 2 years ago).  Do you
>know if they put out any patches to correct this index problem?

>Also, can you share any info on the Comix 3 drivers?

There are no patches to DBFNDX that I know of. Comix 3 is sold and
supported by GrafX in FL. You can contact Brian Feldman at

It uses CDX files and either DBT or FPT memos. I've been using it
for a year and have never had a bad index reported.

Ray

Wed, 02 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Erratic internal error 1210 in clipper 5.2e app using DBFCDX - Error (0/1)

2. Erratic internal error 1210 in clipper 5.2e app using DBFCDX - Error (1/1)

3. Error message dbcommital internal error 19

4. internal error 1210

5. Internal Error 1210

6. Internal error 1210 ???

7. Internal error 1210

8. Internal error 1210 running under Win95b

9. internal 1210 error ??

10. Erratic internal error 1210 in clipper 5.2e using DBFCDX

11. Error Unlock Internal 1210

12. Error DBunlock Internal 1210