Working Win95 - Clipper 3.10a and shared 2 Pc's
Author Message
 Working Win95 - Clipper 3.10a and shared 2 Pc's

Hi!!

Somebody help me??

I have Clipper 3.10a and Blinker 4.10, if I'm running my system in Win95
or Win3.11 I have a problem when I have that share my system with two
Pc's, only one PC can open the INDEX FILES but the other PC quit of
system.
If I'm working in NOVELL I don't have problem I can work with two Pc's

Would you understand it??

Anybody can tell me what happend??
I need any configuration for Win3.11 or Win95??

Tkank all .... have a nice time

Wed, 09 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Clipper debugger 5.2e won't work with Win95

2. Sharing violation - Clipper 5.02 app under Win95

3. Ratio between agent's share and consultant's share

4. Sharing two PC's

5. Ratio between agent's share and consultant's share

6. Sharing clock time of two PC's.

7. Shared Variable Requirements The Shared Variable Working Group of the IEEE DASC is developing a

8. Can't share Clipper .EXE - SOLUTION and correction

9. Clipper/PC work in Canada/USA

10. Left-right navigation doesn't work in menus posted from menubuttons on Win95

11. Problem: load command dosn't work with win95

12. RDA on from WinNT PC to Win95 PC?