Other then FlexFile 3
Author Message
 Other then FlexFile 3

Ok,

I bought FlexFile 3, I ask Hallogram for a refund because improper
documentation and missing files.

Is there another product that someone use who can solve the .DBT limit
of 64k ?

Thank you!

www.iclassified.com

Mon, 16 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Other then FlexFile 3

Why not simply use the fox RDD ??

--
Gordon Hamm
Voice Data Systems Inc.

Quote:
>Ok,

>I bought FlexFile 3, I ask Hallogram for a refund because improper
>documentation and missing files.

>Is there another product that someone use who can solve the .DBT limit
>of 64k ?

>Thank you!

>www.iclassified.com

Mon, 16 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Other then FlexFile 3

Quote:

>Ok,

>I bought FlexFile 3, I ask Hallogram for a refund because improper
>documentation and missing files.

>Is there another product that someone use who can solve the .DBT limit
>of 64k ?

The Six driver from Lucent (fromerly SuccessWare) says they support a
4gig memo field.

Regards,

Dave

WEB Software & Consulting, Inc. * USA
Provide a valuable, automated service for businesses in your area,
            *** Operate a Remote Backup Service ***

http://www.websoftware.com

Tue, 17 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. FLEXFILE AND ADVANTAGE DATABASE

2. Flexfile Translation

3. Flexfile or Memoedit spell check?

4. FlexFiles and XP

5. Looking for FlexFile DBV to FoxPro FPT utility

6. FlexFile To DBT/FPT Utility

7. Repairing Flexfile DBV memo files

8. FlexFile pointer error HELP ??

9. Flexfile Recovery

10. Help Please! Getting Data out of Flexfile

11. Is there a Flexfile conversion utility ?

12. 32-bit FlexFile DLL?