Urgent !!!!!! Clip 5.2e under win Nt 4.0
Author Message
 Urgent !!!!!! Clip 5.2e under win Nt 4.0

Problem
    server win nt 4.0 with workstations win nt 4.0 both servicepack 5.0
    program written in Clipper 5.2E
    opening a dbf file with 1 Workstations works normaly
    opening the same dbf file with 2 workstations works extremely slowly.
    one user can drink a cop of coffee while waiting

What do I have to do ?

Sun, 02 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Urgent !!!!!! Clip 5.2e under win Nt 4.0

Quote:
>Problem
>    server win nt 4.0 with workstations win nt 4.0 both servicepack 5.0
>    program written in Clipper 5.2E
>    opening a dbf file with 1 Workstations works normaly
>    opening the same dbf file with 2 workstations works extremely slowly.
>    one user can drink a cop of coffee while waiting

>What do I have to do ?

try FORCEDOS appname.exe

Sun, 02 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Urgent !!!!!! Clip 5.2e under win Nt 4.0

Quote:

> >Problem
> >    server win nt 4.0 with workstations win nt 4.0 both servicepack 5.0
> >    program written in Clipper 5.2E
> >    opening a dbf file with 1 Workstations works normaly
> >    opening the same dbf file with 2 workstations works extremely slowly.
> >    one user can drink a cop of coffee while waiting

> >What do I have to do ?

> try FORCEDOS appname.exe

where can i find it and how do i use it ?

Sun, 02 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Urgent !!!!!! Clip 5.2e under win Nt 4.0
I'm the MIS manager for a company that has 30 Win9x workstations running
100BaseT Ethernet Lan cards and 3COM 3200 Switch with a 30 users using a
Clipper (3mb exe) program on a Windows 2000 AS server. The server is a HP
Netserver 700mhz 256mb Ram with a raid drive unit built in. All our 30 users
have fast access.
Look at your Lan speed and server resources. you may need to improve these.

Quote:
> Problem
>     server win nt 4.0 with workstations win nt 4.0 both servicepack 5.0
>     program written in Clipper 5.2E
>     opening a dbf file with 1 Workstations works normaly
>     opening the same dbf file with 2 workstations works extremely slowly.
>     one user can drink a cop of coffee while waiting

> What do I have to do ?

Sun, 02 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Urgent !!!!!! Clip 5.2e under win Nt 4.0
It seems be very nice, but what is 'FORCEDOS appname.exe', and where could I
get it?

Quote:

> >Problem
> >    server win nt 4.0 with workstations win nt 4.0 both servicepack 5.0
> >    program written in Clipper 5.2E
> >    opening a dbf file with 1 Workstations works normaly
> >    opening the same dbf file with 2 workstations works extremely slowly.
> >    one user can drink a cop of coffee while waiting

> >What do I have to do ?

> try FORCEDOS appname.exe

Mon, 03 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Urgent !!!!!! Clip 5.2e under win Nt 4.0
It`s very nice, but what is this: 'FORCEDOS appname.exe' ?
Where can I get it ?

Quote:

> >Problem
> >    server win nt 4.0 with workstations win nt 4.0 both servicepack 5.0
> >    program written in Clipper 5.2E
> >    opening a dbf file with 1 Workstations works normaly
> >    opening the same dbf file with 2 workstations works extremely slowly.
> >    one user can drink a cop of coffee while waiting

> >What do I have to do ?

> try FORCEDOS appname.exe

Mon, 03 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Urgent !!!!!! Clip 5.2e under win Nt 4.0
instruction from win nt en win 2000

mvg
Jrgen Depoorter

Quote:
> It seems be very nice, but what is 'FORCEDOS appname.exe', and where could
> get it?

> > >Problem
> > >    server win nt 4.0 with workstations win nt 4.0 both servicepack 5.0
> > >    program written in Clipper 5.2E
> > >    opening a dbf file with 1 Workstations works normaly
> > >    opening the same dbf file with 2 workstations works extremely
slowly.
> > >    one user can drink a cop of coffee while waiting

> > >What do I have to do ?

> > try FORCEDOS appname.exe

Mon, 03 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Win95, NT 4.0 Server, Clipper 5.2e - NEED HELP - URGENT

2. Configuring PHP 4.0 for Oracle 8i on Win NT 4.0

3. VF 4.0 on Win NT 4.0...

4. NT - Clip 5.2e & Run Command

5. Clip 5.2e, Blinker 4.1, CT3 and Win95/NT

6. Clip-4-Win Version 4.0

7. Clip 5.3 DOS App Crawls under Win 95 and NT Network

8. Clipper 5.2e under NT 4.0?

9. DOS Error 55 using 5.2e/exospace/Win95 workstations/NT 4.0 server

10. DOS workstation attaching to NT 4.0 server running clipper 5.2e

11. Clipper 5.2e in Windows NT 4.0

12. Clipper 5.2e printing under Windows NT 4.0