Who carries FUNCKY ANYMORE?
Author Message
 Who carries FUNCKY ANYMORE?

If you have a phone number please leave it. Thanks.

Sat, 13 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Who carries FUNCKY ANYMORE?

Quote:

> If you have a phone number please leave it. Thanks.

Try 1-201-726-0509 ... DLesko Inc.  I've been trying to get upgrade to
Funcky 2.5 .... currently I have 2.01 and I'm trying to link with
Blinker in extended mode ... I'm not sure if 2.01 is protected mode
compatible ... the above number also says you can contact Funcky via

try. Hope this helps.

Mon, 15 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Carry Lookahead Adder / manchester carry

2. is there an apl interpreter for unix anymore?

3. Extentions not possible anymore since MacProcID?

4. App suddenly won′t run anymore...

5. Streams -Not Just For Characters Anymore

6. Clarion - Not just for databases anymore

7. HELP AVAILABLE HERE ANYMORE?

8. path() doesn't work anymore in CW4b2

9. QBE do not work anymore

10. CLD doesn't work for me anymore :(

11. Clipper not running on NT anymore

12. HiQ 4.0 Cannot browse object anymore!