CLREPORT
Author Message
 CLREPORT

Hi,

Has someone a LNK for Blinker and Clreport 3.2 /1996 and Clipper 5.2e in
protected mode and without the error MATH 6110

Uwe

Sat, 24 Dec 2005 21:58:34 GMT
 CLREPORT
I think I am missing something here...or you are.

Error 6110 only occurs when c++ language support and 64 bit support are
enabled.
Also, if I recall, the 1996 update to CLREPORT was version 3.3 which made
the product compatible with Clipper 5.3.

Don't know if this helps but you are welcome to what I know.

Mike

Quote:
> Hi,

> Has someone a LNK for Blinker and Clreport 3.2 /1996 and Clipper 5.2e in
> protected mode and without the error MATH 6110

> Uwe

Sun, 25 Dec 2005 05:03:01 GMT
 CLREPORT
Hallo Mike,

Thank you for your quick answer.

My Libs are from 03.02.96.
I have a clipper 5.3 program with the clreport lib and it is OK
But now i ahve a big program with Cliper 5.2e.

BLI EXE EXT
BLI EXE NODELETE
BLI INCREMENTAL OFF
BLINKER EXECUTABLE SERIAL Reiling,Netfactory GmbH, 12nm34Z89t, LORBAS,2.0
BLINKER EXECUTABLE COMPRESS

STACK 8192

OUTPUT examples

FILE examples

SEARCH BLXCLP52
SEARCH CLBLINKX
LIB clreport

lib clipper
lib terminal
LIB EXTEND

This is the Blinker Output

BLINKER : 1115 : CLREPORT.LIB(MOUSELOW) : '_MOUSEENTRY' : nicht aufgel"stes
External
BLINKER : 1115 : CLREPORT.LIB(CL_$CALL) : '__AFFSTDP' : nicht aufgel"stes
External
BLINKER : 1115 : CLREPORT.LIB(CL_$CALL) : '__AFFLDL' : nicht aufgel"stes
External
BLINKER : 1115 : CLREPORT.LIB(CL_GETE) : '__ENVIRON' : nicht aufgel"stes
External
BLINKER : 1115 : CLREPORT.LIB(SPRINTF) : '__AFFTOL' : nicht aufgel"stes
External
BLINKER : 1115 : CLREPORT.LIB(SPRINTF) : '__AFFLDD' : nicht aufgel"stes
External
BLINKER : 1115 : CLREPORT.LIB(SPRINTF) : '__AFEMULD' : nicht aufgel"stes
External
BLINKER : 1115 : CLREPORT.LIB(SPRINTF) : '__AFFSUBDR' : nicht aufgel"stes
External
BLINKER : 1115 : CLREPORT.LIB(SPRINTF) : '__AFFLDW' : nicht aufgel"stes
External
BLINKER : 1115 : CLREPORT.LIB(SPRINTF) : '__AFELDD' : nicht aufgel"stes
External
BLINKER : 1115 : CLREPORT.LIB(SPRINTF) : '__AFFSTD' : nicht aufgel"stes
External
BLINKER : 1115 : CLREPORT.LIB(EMCCALLF) : 'FIDRQQ' : nicht aufgel"stes
External
BLINKER : 1115 : CLREPORT.LIB(EMCCALLF) : 'FIWRQQ' : nicht aufgel"stes
External
BLINKER : 1115 : CLREPORT.LIB(87FCALL) : 'FIERQQ' : nicht aufgel"stes
External
BLINKER : 1115 : CLREPORT.LIB(L_REPORT) : '__AFESTDP' : nicht aufgel"stes
External
BLINKER : 1115 : CLREPORT.LIB(L_REPORT) : '__AFEADDD' : nicht aufgel"stes
External
BLINKER : 1115 : CLREPORT.LIB(CL_PRINT) : '__AFFMULD' : nicht aufgel"stes
External

But i dont know what is wrong with the libs for Clipper 5.2

In the programm allways the runtime error M6110:MATH occurs

U. Mielisch

Quote:
> I think I am missing something here...or you are.

> Error 6110 only occurs when c++ language support and 64 bit support are
> enabled.
> Also, if I recall, the 1996 update to CLREPORT was version 3.3 which made
> the product compatible with Clipper 5.3.

> Don't know if this helps but you are welcome to what I know.

> Mike

> > Hi,

> > Has someone a LNK for Blinker and Clreport 3.2 /1996 and Clipper 5.2e in
> > protected mode and without the error MATH 6110

> > Uwe

Sun, 25 Dec 2005 13:20:43 GMT
 CLREPORT
Uwe

Which CL*.LIBs are you referencing??
You should have separate libs for each compiler.
    ie CL*53.LIB and/or CL*52.LIB or maybe in different directories

--
HTH
Steve Quinn

Sun, 25 Dec 2005 16:08:05 GMT
 CLREPORT
Hallo Steve,

I have in both directory the same lib. CLREPORT.LIB

188513    03.02.1996  05:31

Is this the right Lib ?

Uwe

Quote:
> Uwe

> Which CL*.LIBs are you referencing??
> You should have separate libs for each compiler.
>     ie CL*53.LIB and/or CL*52.LIB or maybe in different directories

> --
> HTH
> Steve Quinn

Sun, 25 Dec 2005 17:27:52 GMT
 CLREPORT
Uwe

You cannot use the same library for both C52 & C53, point your link script to the correct one for
whatever compiler version your using.

Quote:
> Is this the right Lib ?

Obviously not as your getting errors trying to link it in.

Is there a version for C53??
Have you compiled the source with C53 and rebuilt the library (assuming you have the source)??

--
HTH
Steve Quinn

Sun, 25 Dec 2005 18:09:55 GMT
 CLREPORT
Uwe

IIRC, the original distribution disks of clreport (I use CLTEXT only,
another product from the same manufacturer), has an application that you
should be run to make the product 'compatible' with 5.2.

This is because the product were sold as 5.3 compatible, and I think they
would be using some internals specific for that version. So, they put a
program to change that internals with the proper ones for 5.2.

But maybe I'm wrong, so verify yourself if it is correct.

HTH
--
Saluten
Claudio

| Hallo Steve,
|
| I have in both directory the same lib. CLREPORT.LIB
|
| 188513    03.02.1996  05:31
|
| Is this the right Lib ?
|
| Uwe
|

| > Uwe
| >
| > Which CL*.LIBs are you referencing??
| > You should have separate libs for each compiler.
| >     ie CL*53.LIB and/or CL*52.LIB or maybe in different directories
| >
| > --
| > HTH
| > Steve Quinn

Sun, 25 Dec 2005 22:37:04 GMT
 CLREPORT
Hallo Claudio

I found a text file with the information that i need the change52.exe I am
today by my customer. He look for the installation disk. But ist is from
1996 and the company is dead. I know no place where i can buy the Clreport.

Uwe

Quote:
> Uwe

> IIRC, the original distribution disks of clreport (I use CLTEXT only,
> another product from the same manufacturer), has an application that you
> should be run to make the product 'compatible' with 5.2.

> This is because the product were sold as 5.3 compatible, and I think they
> would be using some internals specific for that version. So, they put a
> program to change that internals with the proper ones for 5.2.

> But maybe I'm wrong, so verify yourself if it is correct.

> HTH
> --
> Saluten
> Claudio
> Buenos Aires - Argentina
> --
> "Lo importante no es saber, sino tener el telefono del que sabe"

> | Hallo Steve,
> |
> | I have in both directory the same lib. CLREPORT.LIB
> |
> | 188513    03.02.1996  05:31
> |
> | Is this the right Lib ?
> |
> | Uwe
> |

> | > Uwe
> | >
> | > Which CL*.LIBs are you referencing??
> | > You should have separate libs for each compiler.
> | >     ie CL*53.LIB and/or CL*52.LIB or maybe in different directories
> | >
> | > --
> | > HTH
> | > Steve Quinn

Mon, 26 Dec 2005 14:24:33 GMT
 CLREPORT
Uwe,

Nothing that anybody can do, after all... I have the same problem with my
product. The company has disasppeared and nobody knows nothing about them or
its products.
I think that the program (change52 or whatever) would run fine and make the
proper adjustments as it did for me... it doesn't matter which date it has,
but you won't have any support, except this ng.

See you!
--
Saluten
Claudio
"Lo importante no es saber, sino tener el telefono del que sabe"

| Hallo Claudio
|
| I found a text file with the information that i need the change52.exe I am
| today by my customer. He look for the installation disk. But ist is from
| 1996 and the company is dead. I know no place where i can buy the
Clreport.

| Uwe
|

| > Uwe
| >
| > IIRC, the original distribution disks of clreport (I use CLTEXT only,
| > another product from the same manufacturer), has an application that you
| > should be run to make the product 'compatible' with 5.2.
| >
| > This is because the product were sold as 5.3 compatible, and I think
they
| > would be using some internals specific for that version. So, they put a
| > program to change that internals with the proper ones for 5.2.
| >
| > But maybe I'm wrong, so verify yourself if it is correct.
| >
| > HTH
| > --
| > Saluten
| > Claudio
| > Buenos Aires - Argentina
| > --
| > "Lo importante no es saber, sino tener el telefono del que sabe"
| >

| > | Hallo Steve,
| > |
| > | I have in both directory the same lib. CLREPORT.LIB
| > |
| > | 188513    03.02.1996  05:31
| > |
| > | Is this the right Lib ?
| > |
| > | Uwe
| > |
| > |

| > |

Mon, 26 Dec 2005 20:44:21 GMT

1. CLREPORT

2. WANTED: CLREPORT Library

3. Clreport Library - Any clues?

4. ClReport 3.0

5. CLREPORT from Dr.Huggle&Partner

6. CLREPORT library

7. CLReport

8. ClReport

9. CLREPORT :-(

10. CLReport & Clipper 5.2

11. What is CLREPORT?

12. CLReport cannot print under Windows 95