win 2000, 2K and screen
Author Message
 win 2000, 2K and screen

Help me!
I don't know, how to enlarge DOS window to full (all of the) screen.
My client has screen resolution 1024x768, and when I try to DOS "full
screen" window, there is only 1/3 of the screen opened and letters are very
small,...
In win 9? there is very simple: Properties, screen, full screen, but win
2000? It works, but screen is smalllllll!
ps. there are 80cols and 25 lines! Something else must be wrong!!!
Thank you!

Sun, 18 Apr 2004 01:12:17 GMT
 win 2000, 2K and screen
Use Alt Enter to change the screen to a Window
Right Click on the title Bar
Select Layout
Make sure that the Window and Buffer size is 80 * 25
Ensure you check Save for future windows

Close down the app and start it again - use Alt Enter to make full screen

--
Jon Justin
Harmony Software

Quote:
> Help me!
> I don't know, how to enlarge DOS window to full (all of the) screen.
> My client has screen resolution 1024x768, and when I try to DOS "full
> screen" window, there is only 1/3 of the screen opened and letters are
very
> small,...
> In win 9? there is very simple: Properties, screen, full screen, but win
> 2000? It works, but screen is smalllllll!
> ps. there are 80cols and 25 lines! Something else must be wrong!!!
> Thank you!

Sun, 18 Apr 2004 07:28:50 GMT
 win 2000, 2K and screen

Quote:

>> I don't know, how to enlarge DOS window to full (all of the) screen.
>> My client has screen resolution 1024x768, and when I try to DOS "full
>> screen" window, there is only 1/3 of the screen opened and letters are
>very
>> small,...
>Use Alt Enter to change the screen to a Window
>Right Click on the title Bar
>Select Layout
>Make sure that the Window and Buffer size is 80 * 25

or simply type:
        mode con lines=25

Mon, 19 Apr 2004 18:36:35 GMT

1. Crash in full screen mode in Win 2000

2. Win NT or Win 2000 Server?

3. Max Connections to Win NT workstation / Win 2000 pro

4. Win 2000 and Win XP

5. active x made on win95 won't run on win 2000/xp

6. Net::HTTP win 98 vs win 2000 proff

7. Realia 4.x programs won't run on Win 2000 RC2

8. Realia 4.x programs won't run on Win 2000 RC2

9. Win 2K app problem

10. CFD and Win 2k group > 64K

11. Clarion for dos 3009 & win 2k

12. Non CW Question : Win 2k Adv Server keeps rebooting