BLX286 : 1313 : Exception error 0D / help
Author Message
 BLX286 : 1313 : Exception error 0D / help

Hi There,
Can anybody tell me how to analyze that blinker 4.1 full screen of
data you get with the BLX286 : 1313 :  exception error 0D : general
protection fault error?   Thanks in advance for any help

Jaime Escobal Mc Evoy

Lima, Peru

Tue, 21 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 BLX286 : 1313 : Exception error 0D / help

Hi,

With Blinker 4 comes an utility program called BLIGPF.EXE. If you run this
utility right after your program halts with a GPF. At command prompt type
BLIGPF and it will return the name of the offending symbol, the one that
caused the GPF. This could be a function you designed, a function in a
library youre using that is not protected mode compatible or ... .
In order to BLIGPF.EXE work properly you have to comply to the following
conditions :

1 - When you link, you have to generate a .MAP file (include MAP S,A as the
last line of your link script)
2 - Place this .MAP file in your directory application.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Miguel Oliveira

Quote:
>Hi There,
>Can anybody tell me how to analyze that blinker 4.1 full screen of
>data you get with the BLX286 : 1313 :  exception error 0D : general
>protection fault error?   Thanks in advance for any help

>Jaime Escobal Mc Evoy

>Lima, Peru

Tue, 21 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 BLX286 : 1313 : Exception error 0D / help

Quote:

> Hi There,
> Can anybody tell me how to analyze that blinker 4.1 full screen of
> data you get with the BLX286 : 1313 :  exception error 0D : general
> protection fault error?   Thanks in advance for any help

> Jaime Escobal Mc Evoy

> Lima, Peru

  What libraries are you using? Try changing the orders they are linked.
I just resolved the same problem using Clipper 5.3, Blinker 3.3, and DGe
5.0c. It turned out that DGe files had to be linked last.

Sat, 25 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 BLX286 : 1313 : Exception error 0D / help

Jaime

Use a program called BLIGPF to analyse the error.
A map file has to be created when linking.

HTH
--
Steve Quinn
BRUTE Computer Services - Australia

http://www.brutecom.com.au

Quote:

> > Hi There,
> > Can anybody tell me how to analyze that blinker 4.1 full screen of
> > data you get with the BLX286 : 1313 :  exception error 0D : general
> > protection fault error?   Thanks in advance for any help

> > Jaime Escobal Mc Evoy

> > Lima, Peru

>   What libraries are you using? Try changing the orders they are linked.
> I just resolved the same problem using Clipper 5.3, Blinker 3.3, and DGe
> 5.0c. It turned out that DGe files had to be linked last.

Sun, 26 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. BLX286 : 1313 : exception error 0D : general protection fault, code = 0000h

2. BLX286 : 1313 : exception error 0D

3. Blinker err (BLX286 1313 : Exception 0D

4. Phil Barnet: Blinker BLX286 1313 0D Error

5. Blinker BLX286 1313 0D Error

6. BLX286 : 1313 : Exception Error 00

7. FW: BLX286 : 1313 : exception error

8. BLX286 : 1313 : exception error

9. Blinker: 1313: exception error 0D

10. Blinker 3.3 GPF 1313 exception error 0D???

11. Help! BLX286:1313 Error

12. Help! BLX286:1313 Error