Diskwrite under NT
Author Message
 Diskwrite under NT

 Hi,
 my clipper application (5.2e, CT3, Blinker 4.1) have to copy files to a
floppy. Unter WIN95 and DOS all seems ok, but under NT4 I get an  error,
when I want to copy a file to a FD 2.88 MB.
Is there any patch or solution for this problem?

Greetings from good old Vienna
Leon Berger

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 16 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. diskwrite FD 2.88 MB unter NT

2. NT Server Slow, NT Workstation Fast

3. NT Workstation or NT Server?

4. NT Server + NT Workstation + ADS problem.

5. NT and NT Dos Client

6. Info wanted : REXX for NT (Windows NT)

7. Problem: MIT Scheme 7.4.2 on Windows NT 4.0 under NT Emacs

8. Running ADA code compiled for NT/Intel on a NT/Alpha

9. Cheap NT SDK For use with GNAT/NT

10. GNAT/NT 1.83 now available (was GNAT for Windows NT)

11. Compilers Windows NT or Cross Compiler SunSolaris2.5/Windows NT Fortran77

12. USENIX Large Installation Sysadmin of Windows NT Conf (LISA NT) - CFP