need clipper warez
Author Message
 need clipper warez

Hey Hi,

I'm looking for a warez site which has clipper utilities, eg.
decompilers or somebody who has a registered RBckLib
and RBarLib and he would send it to me.
Thx in advance!

Sat, 16 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 need clipper warez

Quote:

>Hey Hi,

>I'm looking for a warez site which has clipper utilities, eg.
>decompilers or somebody who has a registered RBckLib
>and RBarLib and he would send it to me.
>Thx in advance!

You want decompilers? Buy them. You need utilities? Do the same: pay
for the labour involved. You want PD? Check out the Oasis.

Take note: this site is frequented by serious developers of Clipper
and xbased software. They pay for the utilities they use in the
creation of their software and uphold the respect for other developers
copyright as a part of their professional ethics. Please keep that in
mind when you post anything in this NG in the future.

Wim Kok

Sun, 17 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 need clipper warez

Quote:

>I'm looking for a warez site which has clipper utilities, eg.
>decompilers or somebody who has a registered RBckLib
>and RBarLib and he would send it to me.

We don't believe in your kind around here.

here when you're ready to be a law-abiding netizen, and pay the
required license fees.

--
Clark Morrison

Sun, 17 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 need clipper warez

Clark Morrison sez:

Quote:

>>I'm looking for a warez site which has clipper utilities, eg.
>>decompilers or somebody who has a registered RBckLib
>>and RBarLib and he would send it to me.
>We don't believe in your kind around here.
>message here when you're ready to be a law-abiding netizen,
>and pay the required license fees.

And sit up straight.  And get a haircut.  And get a JOB, fer
cryin' out loud!  And quit pickin' yer nose...  And there will
be no more talk of hair dye, body piercings, or "gangsta" rap
in THIS house, young man.  Are you listening to me?  Look at
me when I'm talking to you!

---------
If you reply by email, use pbs002 at hotmail dot com.  All
adverti{*filter*}ts will be returned with complaints to your postmaster,

Mon, 18 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 need clipper warez

Quote:

> Hey Hi,

> I'm looking for a warez site which has clipper utilities, eg.
> decompilers or somebody who has a registered RBckLib
> and RBarLib and he would send it to me.
> Thx in advance!

Perhaps dealing in pirated software is against the ibm.net (the news host he
used to inject this posting) acceptable usage policy? From the header of his
posting:

Got to be worth a try.

--
Take a look in Hagbard's World: | "Starburst" made to make your mouth water?
http://www.acemake.com/hagbard/ | I don't think so. Agree? Head off over to

Mon, 18 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 need clipper warez

Well Said!

> here when you're ready to be a law-abiding netizen, and pay the
> required license fees.

Craig
Gator Custom Software
"If A Computer Crashes In {*filter*}space, Does It Make A Sound?"

Mon, 18 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Warez

2. Warez- if not support, dont bother reading

3. Clarion 5 and the warez market

4. Ghetto Warez

5. Latest Warez CDs

6. NEW DVD, WAREZ AND PROGRAMMING SITE!

7. NEWEST ORCAD WAREZ!!

8. PHP WAREZ?

9. !!!!! I found an awsome warez site !!!!!

10. Absolute Clipper NEWBEE: need to import data from clipper application