CLIPPER & EMAIL PROGRAM
Author Message
 CLIPPER & EMAIL PROGRAM

Dear Sirs,
I now BLAT program to combine in Clipper Swap program to connect on
email (send and reviece....
but where i get it or whatever program to can connect to email ..????

ADI, SAR

Tue, 09 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 CLIPPER & EMAIL PROGRAM
Not sure what your saying, but if you want BLAT, try the following link:

    http://www.interlog.com/~tcharron/blat.zip

Or look around WinFiles for more at:

    http://winfiles.cnet.com/apps/98/mail-command.html

Quote:
> Dear Sirs,
> I now BLAT program to combine in Clipper Swap program to connect on
> email (send and reviece....
> but where i get it or whatever program to can connect to email ..????

> ADI, SAR

Tue, 09 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 CLIPPER & EMAIL PROGRAM
Mailsend.exe is a commandline emailer; we use it extensively and it works
flawlessly. www.dataenter.co.at

Shalom

Quote:

>Dear Sirs,
>I now BLAT program to combine in Clipper Swap program to connect on
>email (send and reviece....
>but where i get it or whatever program to can connect to email ..????

>ADI, SAR

Tue, 09 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Clipper & Email

2. Clipper Programs under Windows95/98: HELP (new email)

3. Want to send email from my Clipper program

4. reindex in clipper 5.2 & clipper 5.3

5. clipper 5.3 & clipper tools v 3.00

6. Btrieve with Clipper 5.2 & Clipper 5.3

7. How to send email from clipper

8. Clipper 5.2D and sending emails

9. How to update Clipper database from email data?

10. Email via Clipper - any functions out there?

11. EMAIL from CLIPPER APPLICATION

12. email with clipper 5.2