Automated Flowchart Generator for Clipper 5.2
Author Message
 Automated Flowchart Generator for Clipper 5.2

Does anyone know of any automated flowchart generators that I could purchase
that would draw flowcharts based upon subroutines coded in Clipper 5.2?
Thanks,
Harlan

Mon, 25 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Automated Flowchart Generator for Clipper 5.2

Quote:
>Does anyone know of any automated flowchart generators that I could purchase
>that would draw flowcharts based upon subroutines coded in Clipper 5.2?

I have no idea if it's still sold or if it still supports Clipper
code, but Clear did exactly that, available about 5 or more years ago.

--

        Oasis WWW  http://www.the-oasis.net
         FTP Site  ftp://ftp.iag.net/pub/clipper

      Reality is the leading cause of stress
       among those who are in touch with it.

Mon, 25 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Reading from COM1: (Clipper S'87 or Clipper 5.2)

2. Clipper 5.01a->Clipper 5.2 or 5.3

3. Clipper Tools and Clipper 5.2 upgrade

4. clipper 5.2 + Clipper Tools + PII 300 Mhz = PROBLEMS

5. reindex in clipper 5.2 & clipper 5.3

6. Btrieve with Clipper 5.2 & Clipper 5.3

7. have Clipper 5.2 and Clipper tools to trade

8. Menu Code Generator for 5.2

9. Cipper 5.2 Code Generator / Decompiler

10. req: flowchart generator?

11. WANTED: Automatic FORTRAN Flowchart Generator

12. Clipper 5.2 avail