Clipper/Telepathy software & Unix
Author Message
 Clipper/Telepathy software & Unix

Quote:

>I have a Clipper 5 application that uses the Telepathy libraries for serial
>communication.      The program works fine connecting/communicating with the
>Unix version:  EXL RISC/os (UMIPS) 4_52.p3I am trying the same Clipper
>application on a different version.Unix version:  HP-UX B.10.10 U 900/829
>The kermit upload/download processes work, but when data is displayed to the
>screen, I get different results from the same Clipper code.  The Telepathy
>functions that are being used are for when data is scrolled to the screen
>are:  TP_RECVTO and TP_WAITFORHas anybody ever worked with Clipper,
>Telepathy & Unix?My other problem is that I'm NOT a Clipper programmer.  I
>have the sourcecode, but have never compiled it. I'd like to resolve the
>problem on the Unix side if possible.       Releasing a new version in Clipper
>could create some real problems!

Check to be sure that the flow control is set the same on both ends.
Preferably set for hardware flow control.

--

        Oasis WWW   http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~philb/
 Oasis WWW Mirror   http://www.*-*-*.com/

      Everything that is really great and inspiring is
      created by individuals who can labor in freedom.

                                     Albert Einstein

Sat, 23 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Clipper like software for SCO Unix

2. Clipper Software (dos) under UNIX

3. Telepathy (extrasensory software)

4. Telepathy for CLipper 5.x Where???

5. Clipper and Telepathy

6. Clipper & Unix

7. e-mail address of Telepathy for CA-Clipper

8. Unwanted Clipper Software & Add ons

9. Clipper & VO Books/Software 4 Sale

10. Flagship & Telepathy

11. Linux, Flagship, XBase++ & Telepathy serial lib

12. Telepathy, Exospace & Novterm