DBCMD error 1015
Author Message
 DBCMD error 1015

Question:
Has anyone run accross this undocumented RTE?   I get it when I try to
access an unidexed SYS config database that contains 1 record.

Another Question:
How do you get CLD to step through your program from the beginning (stopping
on the first line of executable code)?  My program crashes before I can
press ALT+D to invoke the de{*filter*}.  The behaviour is the same whether I
execute from DOS by typing "APP" or whether I type "CLD APP".  What is the
point of typing the "CLD" part?

--
Dave Holden
Holden Consulting

Mon, 24 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 DBCMD error 1015
Dave

From the NG

 DBCMD/1015   Argument Error

     Explanation:  You attempted to select a linked-in driver with USE
     VIA but failed to REQUEST it.

     Action:  Correct the program.

Put altd() at the start of your program
eg
function main()
   local xxx

altd()
....more code

CLD is the standalone de{*filter*}.
You might try linking in CLD.LIB instead of using CLD.

--
HTH
Steve Quinn

Why are there zebras?
Who edits fishing shows?  How do they decide what's too boring?
Why do we itch?  What possible evolutionary advantage could it have?
Why is one toe so much bigger than all the others?

Quote:
> Question:
> Has anyone run accross this undocumented RTE?   I get it when I try to
> access an unidexed SYS config database that contains 1 record.

> Another Question:
> How do you get CLD to step through your program from the beginning
(stopping
> on the first line of executable code)?  My program crashes before I can
> press ALT+D to invoke the de{*filter*}.  The behaviour is the same whether I
> execute from DOS by typing "APP" or whether I type "CLD APP".  What is the
> point of typing the "CLD" part?

> --
> Dave Holden
> Holden Consulting
> Abbotsford, BC, Canada

Tue, 25 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. RDD Error DBCMD /1015 ARGUMENT ERROR DBUSEAREA

2. dbcmd/1015 argument error dbcreate

3. DBCMD/1015 error

4. DBCMD/1015 Error ?

5. DBCMD/1015 Argument error: DBUSEAREA

6. DBCMD 1015 Error message

7. ADS/NT/IPX/1015 error

8. 1015 Error Recovery Failure DBUNLOCK()

9. Clipper Runtime: DBCMD 2001 error message

10. DBCMD Error

11. error DBCMD/2001 Work area not in use : ORDLISTADD

12. error DBCMD/2001 Workarea not in use