Erratic internal error 1210 in clipper 5.2e using DBFCDX
Author Message
 Erratic internal error 1210 in clipper 5.2e using DBFCDX

Sorry, the address I posted is incorrect. The right one is 0AB0:0407.
The one posted before belongs to another test done previously.
As you can see the selector address changes but the offset :0407 still
remains...
Any clue??

Aun hay esperanza para todo aquel que esta entre los vivos...
Saludos desde Orense

Fri, 19 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Erratic internal error 1210 in clipper 5.2e using DBFCDX

I have an application written in clipper 5.2e and using DBFCDX driver.
The problem arises erraticaly under different circumstances, but
always when the program works on the same database. (I can assure you
that the code that manages this and even all databases, indexes. etc.
is perfectly tested for years and performing without problems).
I've found that it crashes with different errors, sometimes  internal
error 1210, sometimes GPFs showing me the registers but not the reason
for crashing, sometimes says that DBGOBOTTOM or DBGOTOP or DBSKIP is
invalid. I've tested it in both Real and Protected Mode, and linked it
with RTLink, Exospace 1.0g and Blinker 4.1 but the problem is still
there.??
I've been working with the same type of code for all my programs for
years and never found such an error...
Finally I linked it with Exospace with MAP option to see what is the
function or module that crashes and find that it is allways the same:
CDXCORE_TEXT (0A78:0407) more exactly.
Following is part of the MAP file that Exospace generates and the
modules where seems to be the problem.
Any clue overthere??
Thanks in advance.
GLU Vers 2.05     File: BIB.EXP     Time: 06/02/97 17:52:54

SEGMENT LIST:
  0AB0:0000  34DB  34DC  CDXCORE_TEXT       $ACG0275  CODE

PUBLIC LIST by ADDRESS:  ([] = Unreferenced Symbol)
  0AB0:00C4  <public>            _cdxTagSkip               (c\cdxcore.c)

Fri, 19 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Erratic internal error 1210 in clipper 5.2e app using DBFCDX - Error (0/1)

2. Erratic internal error 1210 in clipper 5.2e app using DBFCDX - Error (1/1)

3. Help: internal Error 1210 in Clipper 5.2e program

4. internal error 1210

5. Internal Error 1210

6. Internal error 1210 ???

7. Internal error 1210

8. Internal error 1210 running under Win95b

9. internal 1210 error ??

10. Error Unlock Internal 1210

11. Error DBunlock Internal 1210

12. Internal Error 1210...