I Need a interrupt driven screen saver
Author Message
 I Need a interrupt driven screen saver

  Hello

I need to implement a screensaver in a clipper 87 application.

It has to be some kind of function wich would be called once and would
then run in the background (interupt driven). A little bit like a funcky

function called clock() wich displays a clock all the time.

It is the only way for me to implement a screen saver because I have too

many different wait states in my apps (menu to, dbedit(), inkey(), ...).

The screen saver itself does not matter. What really matters here is the

timer wich is used to call it, and MUST run in the background.

I would really appreciate if somebody could help me.

Best regards,

Bruno Van Coppenolle
Consultant, Belgium

Fri, 08 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 I Need a interrupt driven screen saver

On Mon, 23 Mar 1998 14:54:06 +0100, Bruno VAN COPPENOLLE

Quote:

>I need to implement a screensaver in a clipper 87 application.

Use a DOS TSR.

--

             WWW  http://www.iag.net/~philb/
      WWW Mirror  http://www.enterconnex.com/oasis/

      I'd rather write code that writes code than write code!

Sat, 09 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 I Need a interrupt driven screen saver

Quote:

>   Hello

> I need to implement a screensaver in a clipper 87 application.

> It has to be some kind of function wich would be called once and would

> then run in the background (interupt driven). A little bit like a
> funcky

> function called clock() wich displays a clock all the time.

> It is the only way for me to implement a screen saver because I have
> too

> many different wait states in my apps (menu to, dbedit(), inkey(),
> ...).

> The screen saver itself does not matter. What really matters here is
> the

> timer wich is used to call it, and MUST run in the background.

> I would really appreciate if somebody could help me.

> Best regards,

> Bruno Van Coppenolle
> Consultant, Belgium

 Hi Bruno,

Have a look on BGEVENTS from Robert Lamping. You could download it from
http://www.stack.nl/~lamping/bgevents.htm

HTH

Philippe

PS : If you know some Clipper's Group in Belgium (in french), could you
send me a mail ?
Thanks

--

Philippe Morchain

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/7237/
See also : http://www.stack.nl/~lamping/bgevents.htm
    Lista TodoClipper :
    http://www.chez.com/todoclipper

Sat, 09 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 I Need a interrupt driven screen saver

Phil Barnett a crit:

Quote:
> On Mon, 23 Mar 1998 14:54:06 +0100, Bruno VAN COPPENOLLE

> >I need to implement a screensaver in a clipper 87 application.

> Use a DOS TSR.

It's sort of an ugly solution... but if it's the only one, anybodyknows
where I can get something like that, because I already searched the net
for it but found nothing...
Quote:

> --

>              WWW  http://www.iag.net/~philb/
>       WWW Mirror  http://www.enterconnex.com/oasis/
>         FTP Site  ftp://ftp.iag.net/pub/clipper

>       I'd rather write code that writes code than write code!

Sat, 09 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Newbie Question on Screen Saver Interrupt?

2. Screen Saver & Energy Saver

3. I need a psychedelic screen saver for VR

4. ?Folling bios (dos) for screen saver (screen related)??

5. Screen-saver in Dolphin?

6. Like Screen Saver Program...

7. PowerBasic code for screen saver?

8. Screen Savers and Preference Panes?

9. Fool Screen Saver?

10. Screen Saver

11. Windows Screen Saver within CW

12. screen saver .app and .dct on icetips