Kyocera FS-1750 doesn't print right
Author Message
 Kyocera FS-1750 doesn't print right

Hi!

This printer should be PCL compatible. I only use some of them for
bold,underline,c10,c17 and italic. But this printer ejectes the pages likes
it wants to do. Any ideas where to find this printers description?

Cu, Gunnar

Wed, 05 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Kyocera FS-1750 doesn't print right
On Sat, 19 Aug 2000 07:05:19 -0000, "Gunnar Wagenknecht"

Quote:

>Hi!

>This printer should be PCL compatible. I only use some of them for
>bold,underline,c10,c17 and italic. But this printer ejectes the pages likes
>it wants to do. Any ideas where to find this printers description?

I have one of these here (great printer, BTW).  One thing to remember
is that it supports basic lineprinter, postscript 2, Diablo 630, IBM
X24E & EPSON LQ850 24 pin emulation in addition to PCL 6.

You can set the default page description language from the front panel
by doing the following:

Press MODE
Change emulation on LCD display by using +/- button to right of MODE &
press ENTER the MODE to save new default emulation.

There are lots of PDF files on the CD-ROM which may help also.

HTH

--
Nick Ramsay
WitzEnd Computer Services UK

Wed, 05 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Kyocera FS-1750 doesn't print right
Hallo Gunnar,

wir haben jede Menge Kyocera-Drucker im Einsatz und alle funktionieren
prima von allen Programmen aus, auch von Clipper. Fr DOS-Anwendungen
benutze ich den IBM-Proprinter-Mode.

Lutz

Fri, 07 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Kyocera FS-1750

2. Kyocera FS 1200 printing problem

3. Kyocera FS 1200 Laser Printer

4. First sound doesn't play right (1/1)

5. First sound doesn't play right (0/1)

6. Why doesn't this program work right?

7. Tcl 8.1.1 doesn't test right out of the box on AIX 4.1

8. Left-right navigation doesn't work in menus posted from menubuttons on Win95

9. mkhowto doesn't do \label right

10. Open index of 1750+ VIs by category now available

11. ADA for MIL-STD-1750

12. Telesoft VAX MIL-STD 1750 cross compiler