NT Blue Screen of Death
Author Message
 NT Blue Screen of Death

Hello everyone,

My Clipper 5.2e, Blinker 5.1 extended mode application is running under
Win-NT 4 sp 6.

My users are also running a Visual FoxPro 6.0 sp 4 app.  They are
constantly switching between the two apps.  After about an hour, they
get the WinNT Blue Screen of Death.

My app reads some of their VFP .DBFs in ReadOnly mode, and VFP reads
some of my (SixDriver) .DBFs in ReadOnly mode. (If that makes any
difference)

I've made no change to the registry, and only changed the CONFIG.NT
file to read FILES=99.

The help desk is clueless.

Do any of you have a suggestion of how this problem might solved?

Thanks for your help.

Gary Crockett

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 30 Jun 2003 04:11:00 GMT
 NT Blue Screen of Death
I had an 'swapping problem' also some time ago,
this resulted in open errors in the Clipper application.

Solution was to set FILES=255.

HTH

Alex Blankendaal

Tue, 01 Jul 2003 16:38:12 GMT

1. blue blue blue people

2. red screen of death (pluggableTextMorph bug?)

3. Blue Screen Crash with Dolphin

4. Blue screen, and a fix

5. Screen Ficker Blues....

6. Win98 and Blue Screen ... Locked Machine

7. code blue screens computer

8. blue screen

9. VideoCapture 0.7 causes Blue Screens on W2k Prof.

10. Why does my Windows NT Machine running LABVIEW 6.0 constantly crash (dreaded BLUE SCREEN)?

11. Why does my Windows NT Machine running LABVIEW 6.0 constantly crash (dreaded BLUE SCREEN)?

12. Why does my Windows NT Machine running LABVIEW 6.0 constantly crash (dreaded BLUE SCREEN)?