!CA-VO True 32-bit CA-Clipper for Windows
Author Message
 !CA-VO True 32-bit CA-Clipper for Windows

Quote:

>Computer Associates is committed to providing our clients with
>development tools that utilize state-of-the-art technology.
>Our goal is to deliver this technology to our clients' fingertips
>yesterday, today and especially in the future.

What about a true 32-bit CA-Clipper for Windows95-NT-OS/2 for those
of us who don't care about CA-Visual Objects ?

Armando

Wed, 16 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 !CA-VO True 32-bit CA-Clipper for Windows

Quote:

>>Computer Associates is committed to providing our clients with
>>development tools that utilize state-of-the-art technology.
>>Our goal is to deliver this technology to our clients' fingertips
>>yesterday, today and especially in the future.

>What about a true 32-bit CA-Clipper for Windows95-NT-OS/2 for those
>of us who don't care about CA-Visual Objects ?

It's being done, partly.  FlagShip is good if you want Unix,
but if you have a need for OS/2 there is a company whose name
I've forgotten that does a pretty good native Clipper for OS/2.

--
Mark W. Schumann  | ObCDA: Rep. Martin Hoke is a poopy-head.

Wed, 16 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 !CA-VO True 32-bit CA-Clipper for Windows

Quote:
> It's being done, partly.  FlagShip is good if you want Unix,
> but if you have a need for OS/2 there is a company whose name
> I've forgotten that does a pretty good native Clipper for OS/2.

The company's name is ALASKA located in Germany and the product ist
called XBase/2 and will be ported to Win32 too.

Dominik
## CrossPoint v3.11 R ##

Sat, 19 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. CA Commitment To CA-Clipper And CA-VO - A Quote From clcvo

2. CA clipper -> CA VO 2.5

3. Problem in multimdia software development with CA-Clipper / CA-VO

4. Directory() function in ca vo 1.0c(2) v ca vo 2.0

5. Is CA-VO Clipper for Windows?????

6. CA-Clipper 5.3 with CA-Clipper Tools

7. Question about CA RET with CA VO 1.0c

8. CA releases CA-VO SDK

9. CA-VO or CA-dBFast storing large binary objects

10. 32 Bit ASM from 32 Bit Windows COBOL

11. 32 Bit ASM from 32 Bit Windows COBOL

12. CA-Tools III with CA-Clipper v5.3b