is VO Flaky or What?
Author Message
 is VO Flaky or What?

I have two VO apps I've written running on different computers. Both
FLAKE out from time to time.  Particularly when printing. But
sometimes for "NO" reason.  Should I expect this (application errors,
dropping people out to windows/dos).  Perhaps my code is the problem.
:).

Do you feel real stable about your VO apps??

Sincerely,

William Riddell

Sun, 17 May 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 is VO Flaky or What?
<<Do you feel real stable about your VO apps?? >>

I have encountered instability from time to time, either from my own e
or having to work around a bug in VO.  I haven't had any instability t
haven't been able to correct...

Mike

Tue, 19 May 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. VO my understanding,am I right?

2. VO: What am I doing wrong??????

3. Gemstone create user flaky from smalltalk

4. NAV's flaky liive update

5. I am not deaf, but am I mute?

6. VO Comms, VO SDK and Windows SDK

7. (Follow up) VO Comms, VO SDK and Windows SDK

8. VO 2.0 speed and books about VO 2.0

9. VO: Accessing Btrieve through VO

10. Directory() function in ca vo 1.0c(2) v ca vo 2.0

11. VO: Need advice in VO programming

12. VO:would like a good, easy report generator for VO