Clipper and Lotus notes
Author Message
 Clipper and Lotus notes

Anyone heard of a library to write to a lotus notes file.  My
application is complete after 9 months of developement using Clipper and
FiveWin, only to learn that I need to have the report sent on a special
lotus notes file electronicaly.

Thanks for your help
Vincent Parisien

Tue, 06 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Clipper and Lotus notes

Quote:

> Anyone heard of a library to write to a lotus notes file.  My
> application is complete after 9 months of developement using Clipper and
> FiveWin, only to learn that I need to have the report sent on a special
> lotus notes file electronicaly.

> Thanks for your help
> Vincent Parisien

Just 'print' the report to a text file and the user can attach the file
to a memo.

Bill Colligan
BRC Consultants

Tue, 06 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Clipper and Lotus notes
There used to be a library called SuperLib from Gary Fontaine that had
ability to save as lotus or WordPerfect.  It is in the Public Domain now and
may be on Oasis.  http://www.iag.net/~philb/
This is from memory and I may be wrong but it is worth a shot.
Quote:

>Anyone heard of a library to write to a lotus notes file.  My
>application is complete after 9 months of developement using Clipper and
>FiveWin, only to learn that I need to have the report sent on a special
>lotus notes file electronicaly.

>Thanks for your help
>Vincent Parisien

Sat, 10 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Clipper and Lotus notes
Chris,

I think that the enquiry was about Lotus Notes not the Lotus 123
spreasheet product. Different animals and formats.

Regards,

Ross McKenzie
ValuSoft
Melbourne Australia

Quote:

> There used to be a library called SuperLib from Gary Fontaine that had
> ability to save as lotus or WordPerfect.  It is in the Public Domain now and
> may be on Oasis.  http://www.iag.net/~philb/
> This is from memory and I may be wrong but it is worth a shot.

> >Anyone heard of a library to write to a lotus notes file.  My
> >application is complete after 9 months of developement using Clipper and
> >FiveWin, only to learn that I need to have the report sent on a special
> >lotus notes file electronicaly.

> >Thanks for your help
> >Vincent Parisien

Sun, 11 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Clipper and Lotus notes
you should be able to run the entire program in lotus notes
i alos agree that you could print it as text and attach it into Notes
Quote:

> Anyone heard of a library to write to a lotus notes file.  My
> application is complete after 9 months of developement using Clipper and
> FiveWin, only to learn that I need to have the report sent on a special
> lotus notes file electronicaly.

> Thanks for your help
> Vincent Parisien

Wed, 07 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VSE - Lotus Notes interface

2. Lotus Notes and VAST

3. Domino Connection-Lotus Notes document ID

4. VAST with Lotus Notes Connection

5. Lotus Notes

6. Using API to read Lotus Notes DB contents

7. Lotus Note

8. Calling Lotus Notes API from Clarion

9. <--> [Lotus Notes]

10. Lotus Notes OLE problem!