Please help, DBT file problem
Author Message
 Please help, DBT file problem

I have a problem to extract a memo field from DBT file of size 35MB.
The problem started when file grew to 34MB.
Using Clipper 5.2e.

Any ideas?

Thank you for any help or advice.
--
Russell Lomax

Tue, 05 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Please help, DBT file problem

Quote:

> I have a problem to extract a memo field from DBT file of size 35MB.
> The problem started when file grew to 34MB.
> Using Clipper 5.2e.

> Any ideas?

> Thank you for any help or advice.
> --
> Russell Lomax

You reached the memo size limit (pointers only can address so much
space). Reduce the size of the dbt by 'copy for not deleted() to temp'
then delete (or rename) the original dbf and dbt, and rename the the
temp dbf and dbt to the original file names.

Tue, 05 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. DBF / DBT Sync Error. Please Help

2. VSE 3.1 Repository Problem: Please help (please please?)

3. PROBLEMS WITH DBT FILES

4. Problems with a DBT file (MEMO, fields)

5. DBT file problem

6. HELP Clipper DBT Files.

7. Help wanted on DBT file

8. DBT file problems...

9. Problem with dots within a file (Please HELP ME

10. Problem with dots within a file (Please HELP ME

11. File Conversion Problem - Please Help

12. Please help for "File open problem"