CLD Split-Screen with Prot.Mode doesn'nt work
Author Message
 CLD Split-Screen with Prot.Mode doesn'nt work

Hi!

When I use the Clipper De{*filter*} CLD, I always runs it in Split-Screen Mode
("cld /s prog.exe"). But now I compiled my Prog. in Protected Mode (Blinker
3.3) and the Split-Screen Mode doesn't work anymore. Any Ideas?

FILE CLD.LIB is already linked with the Projekt.

Cu, Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 29 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 CLD Split-Screen with Prot.Mode doesn'nt work

Quote:
> When I use the Clipper De{*filter*} CLD, I always runs it in Split-Screen
Mode
> ("cld /s prog.exe"). But now I compiled my Prog. in Protected Mode
(Blinker
> 3.3) and the Split-Screen Mode doesn't work anymore. Any Ideas?
> FILE CLD.LIB is already linked with the Projekt.

Split screen is a function of CLD.EXE and it will not work in the
situation you describe, because you're not using it when CLD.LIB is
linked in.

Ray

Mon, 30 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 CLD Split-Screen with Prot.Mode doesn'nt work
Hi!

Quote:
> Split screen is a function of CLD.EXE and it will not work in the
> situation you describe, because you're not using it when CLD.LIB is
> linked in.

But why does ist work, if I link the project for Real Moder and CLD.LIB
linkes in?

Cu, Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
http://www.planet-wagenknecht.de

Wed, 02 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. CLD doesn't work for me anymore :(

2. Prot mode programs not working

3. -mode option of fconfigure doesn't work in unix-version

4. Newbie question - input doesn't work in Emacs python-mode

5. Q: Tcl-Mode doesn't work!

6. BLT installs but doesn't work, and TkTable doesn't build

7. ShellExecute API with NT doesn't work?

8. HTML Help Demo Doesn't Work With Win NT

9. MKDIR doesn't work on some NOVELL,OS/2 and NT machines

10. clipper program doesn'nt work correctly

11. WorldView 2.0 doesn't work on NT 4.0

12. Cosmo 1.0.2 doesn't work on NT 4.0