Converting to harbour
Author Message
 Converting to harbour

When compiling with harbour it does not seem to support
a large program file.

I have 100 .prg to use in order to generate one .exe file.

With clipper 5.3 and exospace I use .clp and .lnk file in
order to create one .exe file.

How do we do that with xharbour ?

Wed, 28 Dec 2005 03:35:06 GMT
 Converting to harbour
Normand,

Quote:
> Converting to harbour
> When compiling with harbour it does not seem to support
> a large program file.
> I have 100 .prg to use in order to generate one .exe file.
> With clipper 5.3 and exospace I use .clp and .lnk file in
> order to create one .exe file.
> How do we do that with xharbour ?

In xHarbour you can use xBuild.exe, xharbour's make utility.

I do this:
xBuild winfakt *.prg

That's all ;-)

Please get the demo from http://www.xharbour.com/Demo and try some stuff
there.
If you have any questions, please aks.
--
Best regards,

Patrick Mast
www.xHarbour.com
www.WinFact.com

Wed, 28 Dec 2005 06:16:42 GMT
 Converting to harbour
Normand,

Quote:
> I have 100 .prg to use in order to generate one .exe file.

> With clipper 5.3 and exospace I use .clp and .lnk file in
> order to create one .exe file.

You may compile the PRGs, one by one (instead of using a CLP file),
generating one OBJ for each one, and later on linking all together.

Antonio Linares
www.harbour-project.org
www.fivetechsoft.com

Thu, 29 Dec 2005 03:18:34 GMT

1. Need help with assembler program - convert.asm - convert.asm (1/2)

2. Need help with assembler program - convert.asm - convert.asm (2/2)

3. Pearl Harbour movie

4. Yet Another Links For Harbour Snapshot

5. harbour mailing list

6. New ApolloRDD for [x]Harbour ready!

7. HARBOUR: Different versions of same build???

8. Newbie Harbour-Project Help

9. Harbour & 32bits

10. clip harbour xharbour

11. Harbour: Release 42 is online