Internal Error 5333
Author Message
 Internal Error 5333

Here's the documentation I have:

  5333     Misuse of VM System

   This error occurs when there is a misuse of the virtual memory system
   by either an internal or external (third-party) subsystem.

   The following suggestions may eliminate the problem:

     Check to see if the user is assigning an incorrect data type to a
     IAMBS or GET instance variable.  This is a known cause for this
     error.

     If the user is using any third-party libraries, see if the error
     still occurs without the library.

     If the user is using a third-party linker, see if the problem occurs
     with .RTlink.

Quote:
> Does anybody know what is an "Internal Error 5333" ?

> I use Clipper 5.2 and Windows 95.

> Gerhard

Tue, 28 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Internal Error 5333

Am 11.07.97 um 06:12

Quote:
> Does anybody know what is an "Internal Error 5333" ?

> I use Clipper 5.2 and Windows 95.

Internal Error # 5333 / VMIF
Misuse of VMM system

Internal Error 5333 / VMIF occurs when there is a misuse of the virtual
memory system by either an internal or external ( 3rd party product )
subsystem.

The following suggestions may eliminate the problem:

    Check to see if the user is assigning an incorrect data type to
        a IAMBS or GET instance variable.  This is a known cause for
            this error.

    If the user is using any third-party libraries, see if the error
        still occurs without the library.

    If the user is using a third-party linker, see if the problem
        occurs with .RTlink.

(Steve Gilliard [CA] 72620,1267)
(CA Internal Error Listing 03OCT93)

 Sven

Wed, 29 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Internal Error 5333

Quote:
> Does anybody know what is an "Internal Error 5333" ?

> I use Clipper 5.2 and Windows 95.

> Gerhard

Yes we all know this shit error that happened to us every day,
before ca released version 5.2e of the clipper compiler. And
now after there are protected mode linkers like blinker, causeway
and exospace, thiz error should be a devil of the past.

The 5333 error was a lack in the VMM system of clipper,
but nowadays it should be gone.

(but as always, never say never ...)

- are ya using clipper 5.2e
- are ya using old 3rd party libs (get the latest updates)
- get the latest linker version
  (blinker 4.1, etc.)

We need more info about ya clipper environment

--
Markus Wiederstein
RADWAR ENTERPRISES

Thu, 30 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Internal Error 5333

Quote:
>Does anybody know what is an "Internal Error 5333" ?

>I use Clipper 5.2 and Windows 95.

>Gerhard

 5333     Misuse of VM System

 This error occurs when there is a misuse of the virtual memory system
 by either an internal or external (third-party) subsystem.

 The following suggestions may eliminate the problem:

   Check to see if the user is assigning an incorrect data type to a
   IAMBS or GET instance variable.  This is a known cause for this
   error.

   If the user is using any third-party libraries, see if the error
   still occurs without the library.

   If the user is using a third-party linker, see if the problem
occurs with .RTlink.

Sun, 02 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Internal Error 5333

2. Internal error 5333