Undefined Function Error Message
Author Message
 Undefined Function Error Message

I am currently experiencing sporadic program due to the above message. It
occurs in the same general area of the application but does not always
happen. When it occurs the call stack goes east with no record of where
the function was called from. Any Ideas ? Thanx in advance.

Sat, 01 Nov 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 Undefined Function Error Message
;rep:45,4770
FM|I am currently experiencing sporadic program due to the above message. It
  |occurs in the same general area of the application but does not always
  |happen. When it occurs the call stack goes east with no record of where
  |the function was called from. Any Ideas ? Thanx in advance.

Without more details it's hard to say what the problem is. However, one
thing to try is to place an "Extern" at the top of your of your source
that names the function it can't find. The chances are you are doing
a macro compile and calling a function that is not referenced anywhere
else so the compiler/linker don't know about it.

Give that a try.

        Have fun and see ya later,

                __DavePearson()

---
 . OLX 2.1 TD . To program is to be.

+-----------------------------+------------------------------------------+

| The Dark Knight Returns BBS |      BBS:      Dark Knight: 01480 471465 |
| The Home of MrDebug         |      Fax:                   01480 471465 |
|  (THE CA-Clipper de{*filter*})  |      Tel:                   01480 403104 |
+-----------------------------+------------------------------------------+

Tue, 04 Nov 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. PHP 4.3.0: Fatal error: call to undefined function: readline()

2. Fatal error: Call to undefined function: print_header()

3. Fatal error: Call to undefined function: mysql_connect()

4. Error: The function DEFCLASS is undefined

5. Error: Unbound variable or undefined function ?

6. Replace standard MESSAGE function in C4 with own message function

7. Undefined Symbol: Dgroup- Get this message from MASM611

8. undefined reference message from 'make'

9. Undefined function?!

10. Crash with undefined function variables

11. compilation problem: undefined function in some compilers

12. Call to undefined function: mysql_connect()