run-time error R6003
Author Message
 run-time error R6003

Hi,

Has anyone seen and solve the error:
   run-time error R6003
   - integer divide by 0
when running a clipper program on a Intel 350Mhz machine (specically Dell
Gx1).  I have this corporate legacy clipper application that runs on older
machines but bombs on this new machine.

Thanks,

Ismael

Sat, 02 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 run-time error R6003

Quote:
>Hi,

>Has anyone seen and solve the error:
>   run-time error R6003
>   - integer divide by 0
>when running a clipper program on a Intel 350Mhz machine (specically Dell
>Gx1).  I have this corporate legacy clipper application that runs on older
>machines but bombs on this new machine.

>Thanks,

>Ismael

Classic error for speed PC with Clipper appl.
In this group we have a couple time this problem.

Goto Phil's Web site and download a file named __WAIT.OBJ

  Oasis WWW  http://www.iag.net/~philb/
         FTP Site  ftp://ftp.iag.net/pub/clipper
      Clipper FAQ  http://www.iag.net/~philb/clipper.html

But be carrefully when Linking this file.
It MUST be  ABOVE  CLIPPER.LIB.

Jani Ravas
from Slovenia

Sat, 02 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 run-time error R6003

Quote:
>Hi,

>Has anyone seen and solve the error:
>   run-time error R6003
>   - integer divide by 0
>when running a clipper program on a Intel 350Mhz machine (specically Dell
>Gx1).  I have this corporate legacy clipper application that runs on older
>machines but bombs on this new machine.

Yes, go to my www site and read the FAQ.

--

        Oasis WWW  http://www.iag.net/~philb/
         FTP Site  ftp://ftp.iag.net/pub/clipper
      Clipper FAQ  http://www.iag.net/~philb/clipper.html

         Your willpower is the steering wheel and
      accelerator of what happens next in your life.

Sun, 03 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem with a Pentium run time error R6003.

2. run-time error R6003

3. Run Time Error R6003

4. Run time error R6003 ?

5. Run-Time Error R6003

6. Run-time error R6003 ????

7. help me!!!Run-Time Error R6003

8. run-time error R6003

9. run-time error R6003 - integer divided by 0

10. Help on run-time error R6003 V5.2e

11. CLipper 5.2: Run-time Error R6003 - div by 0 under WIN NT 4.0

12. Run-time error r6003-integer divide by 0