What happend with Six Driver for Clipper 5.3?
Author Message
 What happend with Six Driver for Clipper 5.3?

Hi,

Six Driver for Clipper 5.3 was said to be available some time ago and I
even ordered it. Then I learned the product was not ready but would be -
soon. Are there any chances to see it?

Janusz

Sat, 05 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 What happend with Six Driver for Clipper 5.3?

Janusz,

  After receiving the six driver and waiting 8 months I called them and
 got my money back.  I now use the cdx driver that came with 5.3b
and am very happy with it.

  The six driver was a good product but, it will probably never work
wit 5.3.

Quote:

> Six Driver for Clipper 5.3 was said to be available some time ago and I
> even ordered it. Then I learned the product was not ready but would be -
> soon. Are there any chances to see it?

> Janusz

Sun, 06 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Six Drivers 3.0 with Clipper 5.3

2. What version of SIX drivers for Clipper 5.3 ?

3. SIx v3 and Clipper 5.3 coming!

4. nation driver for dbfcdx in Clipper 5.3

5. Bug in the Clipper 5.3 DBFMDX driver!

6. wanted: DOS Clipper 5.2 SIX-RDD-driver (or serial)

7. Clipper 5.2e and SIx Driver v3.00

8. Help with Clipper and Six driver

9. SIX DRIVER 3 and Clipper 5.3b

10. SIx Driver for Clipper 5.3b announced !

11. SIx Driver - CDX for Clipper problems

12. Clipper & SIx Driver