New Year 2000 page on The Oasis.
Author Message
 New Year 2000 page on The Oasis.

I have added a Year 2000 information page to The Oasis, regarding
xBase languages and issues that we face when dealing with the Year
2000 date rollover problem.

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~philb/clipy2k.htm

There are links to other xBase Y2K sites at the bottom.

Perhaps it is time to do some work on the Clipper Y2K FAQ.

--

             WWW   http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~philb/
      WWW Mirror   http://www.*-*-*.com/

      I'd rather write code that writes code than write code!

Sat, 09 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 New Year 2000 page on The Oasis.

Quote:

> Perhaps it is time to do some work on the Clipper Y2K FAQ.

The mailing list is still up and available.

--
Take a look in Hagbard's World: | "Starburst" made to make your mouth water?
http://www.acemake.com/hagbard/ | I don't think so. Agree? Head off over to

Sat, 09 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 New Year 2000 page on The Oasis.

Quote:

> I have added a Year 2000 information page to The Oasis, regarding

so ein mist, stimmt nit
Quote:
> xBase languages and issues that we face when dealing with the Year
> 2000 date rollover problem.

> http://www.iag.net/~philb/clipy2k.htm

diese
Quote:

> There are links to other xBase Y2K sites at the bottom.

> Perhaps it is time to do some work on the Clipper Y2K FAQ.

> --

>              WWW  http://www.iag.net/~philb/
>       WWW Mirror  http://www.enterconnex.com/oasis/
>         FTP Site  ftp://ftp.iag.net/pub/clipper

>       I'd rather write code that writes code than write code!

Tue, 12 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. New Year 2000 page on The Oasis

2. New Blinker (5) and Year 2000

3. New DFSORT Year 2000 Features

4. New course available: COBOL, LE, and the Year 2000

5. Is year 2000 a leap year??

6. Extensive cobol year 2000 methodology by TOPIC-2000

7. Cobol year 2000 solutions by TOPIC 2000

8. New Verilog-2000 web page

9. Year 2000 Newsgroup

10. OS/390 Release 2 Year 2000 discussion

11. Year 2000 IBM Asm370 Booming Job Market