Novell vs Windows NT
Author Message
 Novell vs Windows NT

As my exprerience, I only can create diskless workstation for Novell Netware Server.

Since some message on this newsgroup talking about using Multiuser Clipper App under Windows NT, can someone explain me how to create a workstation for Windows NT ?
Is it possible to create a diskless workstation (using floppy disk or Boot ROM) for Windows NT ?

Thank for an answer.

Paul Darius

Mon, 07 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Novell to Windows NT/2000

2. Problems when moving from Novell to Windows NT

3. Clipper with Novell Client Windows NT

4. CA-Tools 3 vs Novell 4.11 and Novell 3.12

5. Windows 2K vs Windows NT

6. VO vs DELPHI vs FOXPRO(Windows) vs DBASE(Windows)

7. Compilers Windows NT or Cross Compiler SunSolaris2.5/Windows NT Fortran77

8. Performance considerations - Clarion 5 vs Windows NT

9. Clarion vs Windows NT

10. Forth vs Windows NT

11. Windows 95 VS NT 4.0 API Call Results

12. Statistics for OS/2 vs Windows NT