HELP Clipper DBT Files.
Author Message
 HELP Clipper DBT Files.

I have recently migrated a summer '87 application to Clipper 5.2e.  I have
encountered a problem with memo files.  After a the memo has been saved to
the database (DBT file approx 7MB), spaces are randomly entered in the
file.  The problem gets worse (more random spaces entered) as the file is
updated.

Any suggestions on how to resolve ?

Thanks in advance.

Paul P.

Sun, 21 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Clipper .dbt to dBase .dbt?

2. Clipper 5.2e And Delphi 5.0 using .DBT memo files

3. ODBC DRIVER FOR CLIPPER DBF/DBT THAT SUPPORTS NTX INDEX FILES

4. Please help, DBT file problem

5. Help wanted on DBT file

6. File size of Advantage dbt files

7. RANDOM ERROR ON CLIPPER FILE (HELP-HELP)

8. PROBLEMS WITH DBT FILES

9. Program Hang - DBT file

10. Access 97 linking to DBF,NTX, DBT Files

11. DBT file

12. Problems with a DBT file (MEMO, fields)