Epson Dot Matrix Printer
Author Message
 Epson Dot Matrix Printer

To All

I have just recently purchased an Epson LX-300 + for one of
my Clients - after installing the drivers and printing a test page from
Windows
print properties I tried printing from my DOS clipper app but nothing
happens - there are no errors and no print jobs in the spooler , but if
I type the following at the DOS prompt "type autoexec.bat > lpt1" it works
and from then on my program prints okay.

The printer is on lpt1 local port .

Any suggestions or work arounds.

Thanks

Colin Haig

Mon, 26 Dec 2005 17:55:05 GMT
 Epson Dot Matrix Printer

Quote:
> To All

> I have just recently purchased an Epson LX-300 + for one of
> my Clients - after installing the drivers and printing a test page from
> Windows
> print properties I tried printing from my DOS clipper app but nothing
> happens - there are no errors and no print jobs in the spooler , but if
> I type the following at the DOS prompt "type autoexec.bat > lpt1" it works
> and from then on my program prints okay.

> The printer is on lpt1 local port .

> Any suggestions or work arounds.

> Thanks

> Colin Haig

for win98 and dos app, i try to set on printers property,
details, port settings, not to spool dos print jobs

Mon, 26 Dec 2005 18:14:51 GMT

1. .pcx Epson dot-matrix printers

2. Dot Matrix printers vs. Ink-jet/laser printers

3. HELP! Printing/Epson Dot Matrix/Escape Codes

4. Printing in draft mode on dot-matrix printer

5. Problem Printing To Network Dot Matrix Printer

6. Printing to Dot Matrix Printers

7. dot matrix printers

8. Looping a report on a Dot Matrix printer.

9. Propprint:Copies vs Dot-matrix printer

10. Printing to Dot Matrix printers

11. labels on continuous paper on dot matrix printer

12. Printing to DOT Matrix Printers SLOOOW from CW5