CA-VO or CA-dBFast storing large binary objects
Author Message
 CA-VO or CA-dBFast storing large binary objects

Hi,
I'm using CA-dBFast and CA-VO to write multimedia-database
applications and so far so good but I have been storing
WAVs, AVIs, and others as single files. Is there a product
that will allow me to store binary objects (like FoxPro
for Windows and delphi do it) into CA-VO's or CA-dBFast's
data files?

Thanks 4 any tips,

Armando

Wed, 26 Nov 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 CA-VO or CA-dBFast storing large binary objects

Quote:
> I'm using CA-dBFast and CA-VO to write multimedia-database
> applications and so far so good but I have been storing
> WAVs, AVIs, and others as single files. Is there a product
> that will allow me to store binary objects (like FoxPro
> for Windows and Delphi do it) into CA-VO's or CA-dBFast's
> data files?

No need to buy other products, CA-VO has support for binary
large objects built in. Just search for BLOB in the help files.

If you need any more help, let me know via e-mail.

Hutchison Software Limited, Alloa, Scotland, UK

Sat, 29 Nov 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. CA Commitment To CA-Clipper And CA-VO - A Quote From clcvo

2. Directory() function in ca vo 1.0c(2) v ca vo 2.0

3. >CA-dBFast 3.0 or CA-dBFast95

4. Testing network prgs in CA-Clipper / CA-dBFast

5. CA clipper -> CA VO 2.5

6. !CA-VO True 32-bit CA-Clipper for Windows

7. Question about CA RET with CA VO 1.0c

8. CA releases CA-VO SDK

9. Problem in multimdia software development with CA-Clipper / CA-VO

10. CA ftp site (CA-Clipper, CA-dBFast.. dirs available)

11. CA-VO - New thread: VO - ODBC - RDBMS

12. CA-dBfast