Clipper 5.2e/Exospace 1.0g under Windows
Author Message
 Clipper 5.2e/Exospace 1.0g under Windows

I support an application that is compiled under Clipper 5.2e and linked
using Exospace 1.0g.

Our run-time environment is a combination of DOS 6.2 systems (without
Windows) and DOS 6.2/Windows-based. HIMEM.SYS and EMM386.EXE (with the
NoEMS option) are used in all environments.

On those systems without Windows, the Memory(0) function returns a nice
large value (about 7Mb) for available memory. On those systems running in a
DOS box under Windows, the largest value I see is about 1.3Mb, regardless
of the settings in the PIF file. I have used the -1 option in the XMS
memory limit, as well as values ranging from 2Mb up to 16Mb (all of the
systems have at least 20Mb of RAM). Changing the PIF settings does not
appear to affect the memory reported by Memory(0).

Has anyone else experienced, and hopefully resolved this issue - and if so,
HOW???

Any help would be appreciated.

Consultant - Land O' Lakes, FL.

Mon, 15 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Eten Chinese System 3.52, Clipper 5.2e, Exospace 1.0g, Clipper Tools 3.0b Problem

2. Win95 network+ExoSpace 1.0g+Clipper 5.2e problem

3. Clipper 5.2e + Exospace + W98 + Novell 4

4. Clipper 5.2e + Exospace + W98 + Novell 4

5. Clipper 5.2e+exospace in NT4

6. Exospace for Clipper 5.2e

7. Linking clipper 5.2e with Exospace

8. Clipper 5.2e, Exospace and Win NT 3.51

9. clipper 5.2e + exospace + win (95) problem

10. CLIPPER 5.2E, EXOSPACE VS NETWARE 4.1

11. Help on Exospace 1.0g

12. CATools 3.0b Hangs with COM2 and Exospace 1.0g