Clipper to windows
Author Message
 Clipper to windows

I would lihe to see a litle clipper alication for windows
running,
will anyone so sent me one.

Fri, 08 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Clipper to windows

Arnaldo,

You may download our DBU for Windows entirely built using Clipper and
FiveWin. It is an impresive Windows version of the traditional Clipper DBU
tool.

You may also download a free fully functional evaluation version of FiveWin,
the Clipper for Windows Library, that will let you port your Clipper
applications, to Microsoft Windows, in a record time, reusing all your
Clipper technology and expertise.

regards,

Antonio Linares
www.fivetech.com

Fri, 08 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Clipper to windows

Arnaldo,

Sorry, I forgot to mention our site address: www.fivetech.com.

FiveWin, the Clipper for Windows Library.

Antonio Linares
www.fivetech.com

Fri, 08 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. DOS Clipper to Windows Clipper

2. Migrate from clipper to windows?

3. Clipper to Windows printing ultimate SOLUTION !

4. Clipper under Windows NT : SLOW ?

5. Clipper and Windows printers FAQ - updated

6. Clipper and Windows (Avoiding Multiple Instances)

7. Clipper 5.2/Windows locking wierdness

8. Devcon 2001 of Clipper for Windows in TV

9. Clipper and windows

10. clipper in windows network errors

11. Blinker 7, Clipper and Windows progs

12. Clipper to Windows-Fivewin