Clipper Summer 87 & Windows 95/NT
Author Message
 Clipper Summer 87 & Windows 95/NT

Has anybody come across an Internal error 92, when trying to reindex under
Windows 95 or NT?  We have (a way outdated) application which we need to
be able to run under the mentioned platforms....doesn't wanna do it
though.

Any help appreciated,
Chris.

P.S. Please e-mail me.

Sun, 13 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Clipper Summer 87 & Windows 95/NT

Quote:

>Has anybody come across an Internal error 92, when trying to reindex under
>Windows 95 or NT?  We have (a way outdated) application which we need to
>be able to run under the mentioned platforms....doesn't wanna do it
>though.

An internal error occurs when Clipper is unable to create a temporary file for
indexing or sorting.

Make sure that the user running the program has full rights in the program
directory and in the directory pointer to by the TEMP= and TMP= environment
variables (I don't remember which one S-87 uses). Also make sure that the
TMP/TEMP directory actually exists.

Terry

Thu, 17 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Summer 87 & Windows 95

2. Clipper Summer 87 & NT 4.0

3. Summer '87 on Windows 95 / Novell v3.12

4. Clipper Summer 87 Problem Running Under NT

5. Summer 87 on Windows NT Workstation 4.0 w/SP3

6. internal error 92, clipper 87 and windows 95

7. indexng and data corruption with clipper s'87 under windows 95

8. Wanted: Freelancer To Convert Clipper 87 to Windows 95

9. Clipper 87 Windows 95 Blinker

10. Clipper Summer '87 & y2k

11. Clipper Summer 87 with Windows 2000

12. Clipper development for Windows 95, 98 & NT