A good list of error code ?
Author Message
 A good list of error code ?

Who knows where I could find a more complete list of error codes than the
Clipper's NG one ?
(I would need mainly DBFCDX error list, and runtime one.)
I didn't find anything in Oasis.

Thanks
Sebastien

Sat, 25 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 A good list of error code ?

Hi.
see
        www.jaring.my/cch/clipper/cl09002.htm.
Regards
Cveto

Quote:
> Who knows where I could find a more complete list of error codes than the
> Clipper's NG one ?
> (I would need mainly DBFCDX error list, and runtime one.)
> I didn't find anything in Oasis.

> Thanks
> Sebastien

Mon, 27 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 A good list of error code ?

Hi Cveto

Yes, a good list for DOS Errors.
But is there anything for clipper internal errors and DBFCDX errors ?

Cheers anyways
Regards
--
Sebastien

Quote:
> Hi.
> see
>    www.jaring.my/cch/clipper/cl09002.htm.
> Regards
> Cveto

> > Who knows where I could find a more complete list of error codes than
the
> > Clipper's NG one ?
> > (I would need mainly DBFCDX error list, and runtime one.)
> > I didn't find anything in Oasis.

> > Thanks
> > Sebastien

Tue, 28 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 A good list of error code ?

: Hi Cveto

: Yes, a good list for DOS Errors.
: > > Who knows where I could find a more complete list of error codes than
: the
: > > Clipper's NG one ?
: > > (I would need mainly DBFCDX error list, and runtime one.)
: > > I didn't find anything in Oasis.
: > >
: > > Thanks
: > > Sebastien
: > >

Sebastien:
        I have something called IE52NG.  My notes tell me I got it from
Computer Associates.  These are primarily Internal errors, tho'.

        I also have 5.3 and the NG for that has .CDX error messages.  You
probably can only get it with the product, but that shouldn't cost too
much in these latter days :=(.

HTH
-- /

Ted Cleaver

* Some abbreviations I find helpful... Pls correct me if any are wrong.

* IIRC = If I Remember Correctly   * ROTFL= Rolling on the floor Laughing
* HTH  = Hope That Helps           * RTFM = Read the * Manual
* OTOH = On The Other Hand         * AFAIK= As Far As I Know
* PMFJI= Pardon Me For Jumping In  * RTFNG= Read The * Norton Guide
* TIA  = Thanks In Advance         * TTFN = Ta Ta For Now
* TFTH = Thanks For The Help       * FAQ  = Frequently Asked Question(s)

* More to come
/

Fri, 01 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 A good list of error code ?

Quote:
> Hi Cveto
> Yes, a good list for DOS Errors.
> But is there anything for clipper internal errors and DBFCDX errors ?

Probably somewhere on the Oasis (www.iag.net/~philb).
There should be at least a NG with Internal errors on there.

Anne.

Fri, 05 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 A good list of error code ?

Quote:

> > Hi Cveto
> > Yes, a good list for DOS Errors.
> > But is there anything for clipper internal errors and DBFCDX errors ?

> Probably somewhere on the Oasis (www.iag.net/~philb).
> There should be at least a NG with Internal errors on there.

> Anne.

No Anne, there's nothing more there than the ones you got when you purchase
Clipper. And it's far to be complete.

Thanks anyway
Sebastien

Fri, 12 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 A good list of error code ?

Quote:

> > > Yes, a good list for DOS Errors.
> > > But is there anything for clipper internal errors and DBFCDX errors ?
> > Probably somewhere on the Oasis (www.iag.net/~philb).
> > There should be at least a NG with Internal errors on there.
> > Anne.
> No Anne, there's nothing more there than the ones you got when you purchase
> Clipper. And it's far to be complete.

Well, unless it moved there should be;

ierror.zip  Internal Errors of Clipper in .NG format.

in the 'General' section of the Oasis...

Anne.

Sat, 13 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Wanted source code for better phone list

2. Error code list for LV ?

3. Error code list wanted - please e-mail answer

4. Good desgn for list / non void list

5. good code/good language

6. Good code/bad code & looping

7. Good code/bad code & looping

8. Anyone have a good coding style example for coding up FIR FILTER?(EASY METHOD)

9. error compile when VIs are good (Windows error)

10. x86 ASM tute/coding docs/opcode list/interupt list

11. what is a DOS error code 170 DBFNTX/1001 open error =

12. Error code DBFCMD 2001 : ORDLISTCLEAR() error