Can Clipper talk to Interbase?
Author Message
 Can Clipper talk to Interbase?

I'm sure its possible, but has anyone done it? if so, what tools did
you use?
Sarah

Sat, 11 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Can Clipper talk to Interbase?

Quote:

> I'm sure its possible, but has anyone done it? if so, what tools did
> you use?
> Sarah

Sarah,

I have not done it with Clipper, but Interbase is easily accessed with
ODBC.  Now the question is, is there an ODBC for Clipper?
--

Regards
Tom

Mon, 13 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Can Clipper talk to Interbase?

Quote:
>I have not done it with Clipper, but Interbase is easily accessed with
>ODBC.  Now the question is, is there an ODBC for Clipper?

Have a look at http://www.SQLExpress.net

Best regards,
Boris Borzic
--
http://www.SQLExpress.net
SQL for Xbase++

Fri, 17 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Interbase, IB Console, Interbase ODBC Driver, for downloads

2. Clipper and Interbase

3. A Question Re: CLIPPER 5 Talking to Mainframes

4. Talking Technology Bigmouth Board and Clipper

5. Clipper Talk, Where ?

6. Visual Clipper Talk on CIS (fwded to usenet)

7. CA Cans VO ?

8. It's not bad canned meat...

9. It's not bad canned meat...

10. It's not bad canned meat...