Ch file or DBF file
Author Message
 Ch file or DBF file

I'am upgrading my 5.01 app to 5.2e and I wonder what to do with the MANY
variables.

? " TITEL"
? " .....  ..."

This takes lots of mem's and I use them a lot in PRG files.

Should I create a DBF file and extract variables when I need them
or should I create an INCLUDE file ??

Marc

Sat, 19 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. DBU DBF FILE nad FOXPRO 2.6A dbf file

2. CUAClip.ch and MOUSE.ch Files

3. Which is best DBF editor for viewing Clipper based dbf files( windows)

4. Help - Clipper 5 DBF files not recognised by other applications - Job_divn.dbf (0/1)

5. Help - Clipper 5 DBF files not recognised by other applications - Job_divn.dbf (1/1)

6. Converting Clarion file to .dbf file

7. Updating a TPS file with DBF file

8. Unable to read dbf file as dbase file

9. Use of Arrays Vs output .dbf files - for counts in large files

10. Convert .MEM files to .DBF files

11. Converting Cobol files into DBF files

12. need to convert a DAT file on cobol a DBF file on dbase