prnt() function
Author Message
 prnt() function

can anyone tell me where is the prnt() function in clipper 5.2?

thanks

Tue, 02 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 prnt() function

There is no prnt() function in clipper.

Sample follows.

function prnt()
SET PRINTER TO LPT1
SET PRINT ON

EJECT

SET PRINT OFF
SET PRINTER TO
RETURN NIL

--
HTH
Steve Quinn

Quote:

> can anyone tell me where is the prnt() function in clipper 5.2?

> thanks

Tue, 02 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. VC++ calling fortran function and fortran function calling a c++ function

2. Calling functions from functions from functions ...

3. converting C++ Function to Clarion 5 Function

4. Replace standard MESSAGE function in C4 with own message function

5. Clarion function prototypes for SPGP pgp wrapper functions

6. What might be equivalent clarion function for vb function IIF()

7. counter function : How works the Set attribute function

8. VI Logger functions dont appear on Labview Function Palettes

9. Passing variables to user functions of Clipper functions

10. what is the equivalent function or combination of functions for the following ASYST code

11. Using Timer functions in parallel with VISA functions

12. Call Library Function - Function not found in library