I am unavle to solve a problem
Author Message
 I am unavle to solve a problem

Hi at all,
I'ld want to make a client server program with clipper.working into an
internet server.
Many friends write me that is possible  but I cannot  do it.
I work in DOS into a local station with OS dos and windows 98.
The web server OS is linux.
At home I have not a linux platform.
I know that it is possinle to compile in dos  and to run in linux a cgi
server program using a special clipper compiler but What is?
What can I I do in general to make a better work?
Thak in advance
Paolo

---

Sat, 15 Jan 2005 07:26:49 GMT
 I am unavle to solve a problem

Quote:
> I know that it is possinle to compile in dos  and to run in linux a cgi
> server program using a special clipper compiler but What is?
> What can I I do in general to make a better work?

I'm not totally sure what it is you're after based on your description. Are
you saying you want to be able to write CGI applications, to run on a
GNU/Linux server, in Clipper?

If so FlagShip <URL:http://www.fship.com/> is probably worth a look. You
might also want to look at Harbour <URL:http://www.harbour-project.org/>.

--
Dave Pearson                        |  OSLib - Timeslice release functions.
http://www.davep.org/               |     eg - Norton Guide reader for Linux.

Sat, 15 Jan 2005 16:23:24 GMT

1. 32bit problem - one problem solved & another found

2. REXX DLL problems solved (was Re: Problems getting C subcommand to work)

3. VRML EAI problems: Java3d solves many portabilty problems of VRML

4. Problems solving a problem with lists

5. Stack overflow problem but increasing stack size does not solve the problem

6. Difficult problem to solve: Tcl 7.3 to Tcl 8.0p2 Array of Array Problem

7. problem solved for C and Tcl7.5 compilation problems

8. I have solved/will solve AI!

9. Apple solves ALL problems! (was: Re: Apple Solves the Halting Problem!)

10. I am not deaf, but am I mute?

11. J2/Win ISI font problem solved

12. WIll Unicode solve char set problem?