Company Address Listing By Type of Business
Author Message
 Company Address Listing By Type of Business

Does anyone here see a market in providing the company names and
mailing addresses for programmers based on the criteria of the type of
business (SIC Coding).

For example, given a company's city .... retrieving a listing of all
companies who are travel agencies, employment agencies, manufacturing
distributors, etc, etc.

I could see this being a valuable service to programmers who have
written a program for a specific type of business and the programmer
doesn't have a CD-ROM (Yellow Page listing already available on
CD-ROM) to access this data.

And if this would be something that is of interest ... what would a
listing be worth to be sent via email.

We have several services already available at no cost to programmers
at our site, but to cover operating expenses, we are in the process of
developing other low-cost services to programmers.

Thanks for any feedback on the idea in advance.

Craig David Horton
DBasics Software Company
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~dbasics

Tue, 07 Apr 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need Address/Phone/Fax List of Semiconductor Companies

2. Need Address/Phone/Fax List of Semiconductor Companies

3. APL company addresses

4. Address for Software company

5. ZODB address list question (source is listed)...

6. Info about s/w companies purchasing other s/w companies product lines

7. compiling list of NLP companies

8. Business Basic Mailing List?

9. Business Application Software Components / Business Objects

10. Addressing a Type Queue

11. SYSTEM.ADDRESS and PROC types (in)compatibilities

12. newbie q: access types getting address