I need a program to convert clipper programs to vb
Author Message
 I need a program to convert clipper programs to vb

I need software to migrate clipper programs to Visual Basic...

Fri, 27 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 I need a program to convert clipper programs to vb

Quote:

>I need software to migrate clipper programs to visual basic...

How about a programmer?  Hmm....  how about ME?   :o)

Blue Skies!

Wayne Bonnett

ICQ#   412723
My Homepage   http://www.mindspring.com/~wbonnet
NCB#  348
http://www.eco.utexas.edu/faculty/Faulkner/skydive/ncb.html
I jump here         http://come.to/gcspc
NEC # 937        http://www.neon.enthusiasts.com/

Fri, 27 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 I need a program to convert clipper programs to vb
As far as I know, there is no such thing.  What I did, is to start from
scratch and write a V.B. program.  You can still use the DBF/CDX files if
you convert your ntx indexes to cdx.
Jerry
Quote:

>I need software to migrate clipper programs to visual basic...

Fri, 27 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 I need a program to convert clipper programs to vb

Quote:

>I need software to migrate clipper programs to visual basic...

For 50,000 dollars in unmarked US 100 and 20 dollar bills, or 25 tons
of Beanie Babies, I will write you a program to convert Clipper
programs to Visual Basic, and throw in a free Golf Ball Inventory
program to boot.

jdm

Fri, 27 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 I need a program to convert clipper programs to vb
Me too !!!!
Quote:

>I need software to migrate clipper programs to visual basic...

Tue, 07 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need help with assembler program - convert.asm - convert.asm (1/2)

2. Need help with assembler program - convert.asm - convert.asm (2/2)

3. Need CLIPPER 5.x (DOS) programmer for maintaining Clipper programs

4. Translating a VB program, need FTP, SMTP + stuffit plugins

5. Converting Clipper programs to Visual Fox

6. Converting Clipper programs into Delphi 2.

7. Wanted: A program that converts executables back to clipper sourcecode

8. how to convert a c programming to java programming

9. Converting programs with {€tt freeze} to programs without

10. How to convert XMotif program to Tcl/Tk program

11. Need Program to Convert USGS *.dem files

12. Need Help on a Program to convert HEX to Binary to Dec