German User Group
Author Message
 German User Group

Hello

I search the German User Group for Clipper. Please Help me.

Thanks

Michael, Germany

My English is terrible !!

Mon, 13 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 German User Group
Hi Michael,

try http://forums.cai.com  (official CA)

you must logon with an accaunt (2minutes step to create)

from there navigate to "Information Service" -> "Visual Objects" -> und
dann findest Du das deutschsprachige Forum fr VO.

There are members of user groups (including Clipper) around the four
borders of Germany and most German speaken countries.

Ahoj
-Uwe

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Mon, 13 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. German Smalltalk User Group Meeting

2. German Forth User Group?

3. German speaking VHDL-user group

4. German ST User Group???

5. Bay area (Northern CA) Smalltalk Users group/ Special Interest Group

6. Algol 68 users/user groups?

7. GSUG and local group in Stuttgart (in German)

8. German Oberon Group or Freak

9. german-tcl-group?

10. For german Smalltalk Users!

11. German Eiffel User Meeting in Frankfurt: 29.9.94

12. for german users : Suche VO2 .....