my EXE doing not well
Author Message
 my EXE doing not well

Help.. after running my EXE for few times.. funny characters went out on the

i'm using Clipper Summer 87 and Plink86 Nantucket 2.24...

Help... i can't afford to get new clipper and other linkers... anyone can
borrow or give me a copy... ? or compile my .PRG for me??

Thu, 09 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 my EXE doing not well
Hi ssreamist (strange name!!!!)

Quote:
>Help.. after running my EXE for few times.. funny characters went out on the

>i'm using Clipper Summer 87 and Plink86 Nantucket 2.24...

Please try and give some more information.
Try and see what sections of the code cause these problems.
Post the code.
Whilst some of us maintain Clipper S87 code, most of us do not use
Plink86 any more.

Quote:

>Help... i can't afford to get new clipper and other linkers... anyone can
>borrow or give me a copy... ? or compile my .PRG for me??

Send me your PRg and I will have a look at it.

Regards Ray Manning
Melbourne, Australia

Sat, 11 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Best Poly Fit Coefficients do not agree with Best Poly Fit

2. newbie: can this be done better (and how)?

3. Why Forth is not doing so well

4. Not doing things

5. I'm not doing a good job

6. Relevance of lists (Was: I'm not doing a good job)

7. Using -use and -container - not quite doing what I want

8. tcl 8.2 regexp not doing non-greedy matching correctly

9. Doing assembly and really doing assembly

10. Doing assembly and really doing assembly

11. Warning: HAPPY99.EXE is the new internet worm, do NOT execute

12. Smalltalk Express : an image (v.exe) works correctly on WIN.NT4 but not on Win95