Vern Six's Home Page - Massive Updates
Author Message
 Vern Six's Home Page - Massive Updates

Quote:

>vern tried to look at your home page but just got an index withnowhere to go
>mike foreman

THAT'S BECAUSE THE PROVIDER I WAS USING WAS A DIPSHIT!

I have since switched providers.  My home page will be back to it's
new form by tonight at  <url: http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~vsix>.

As soon as internic updates my DNS for person.com, it will switch back
to my own DNS of www.person.com

Sorry.

... Vern ...

Sat, 30 May 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Vern Six's Home Page - Massive Updates

Quote:

>>Be sure to check out the massive updates I've made to my home page.
>vern tried to look at your home page but just got an index withnowhere to go
>mike foreman

me too and I hope you will ajdust your page
tank you
--
Azzolini Dr. P.Lorenzo
Carpi (Mo) Italy

Sat, 30 May 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Vern Six's Home Page - Massive Updates

Quote:
>Be sure to check out the massive updates I've made to my home page.
>There's even a couple of photos of the wife and I.

>    <url:http://www.person.com>

>.... Vern ...

vern tried to look at your home page but just got an index withnowhere to go
mike foreman

Sat, 30 May 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Vern Six's Home Page - Massive Updates

2. Vern's Home Page

3. Vern Six's library

4. Vern Six's V6.00 Clipper Libraries

5. Vern Six's Tools

6. Vern Six's V6.00 Clipper Library

7. Vern Six's Home Page (more info) PLEASE READ THIS!!!

8. Att : Vern Six

9. Vern Six

10. MswLogo updates to home page

11. EOS Home Page updated

12. Redesign and update to the SIGAda home page