set dos env's in clipper app??????
Author Message
 set dos env's in clipper app??????

Quote:
>I bought Funcky in Australia some time ago, registered and NEVER heard
>another thing - no version upgrade advice, nothing.  I guess they lost my
>address.
>BTW, I've never needed support either - it all works just fine with 5.2e.

>The latest address I have is:
>       dLesko Customer Support
>       PO Box 3166
>       Jersey City, N.J. 07303-3166
>Direct order line:
>       201.435.8410
>Nothing on Internet or Compuserve at that time as far as I know.  Perhaps
>Yahoo will find?

Thanks for your answer (sorry if i am late but i was out of Bordeaux last days),

I tried, i tried everywhere i know (Zac, search engine and so on) and found
an e-mail.
I send an e-mail to dLesko (on Compuserve) but i never receive a reply. So,
could someone know and say (exactly) if it is allways possible to buy FUNCKY
(i think it save many time for many people) ?

TIA

Didier CAPDEVIELLE
Comite Technique Permanent du Reseau SIBIL France

Mon, 12 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 set dos env's in clipper app??????

On Thu, 23 Jan 97 11:20:07 PST, "D.Capdevielle"

Quote:

>>I bought Funcky in Australia some time ago, registered and NEVER heard
>>another thing - no version upgrade advice, nothing.  I guess they lost my
>>address.
>>BTW, I've never needed support either - it all works just fine with 5.2e.

>>The latest address I have is:
>>       dLesko Customer Support
>>       PO Box 3166
>>       Jersey City, N.J. 07303-3166
>>Direct order line:
>>       201.435.8410
>>Nothing on Internet or Compuserve at that time as far as I know.  Perhaps
>>Yahoo will find?

>Thanks for your answer (sorry if i am late but i was out of Bordeaux last days),

>I tried, i tried everywhere i know (Zac, search engine and so on) and found
>an e-mail.
>I send an e-mail to dLesko (on Compuserve) but i never receive a reply. So,
>could someone know and say (exactly) if it is allways possible to buy FUNCKY
>(i think it save many time for many people) ?

Try looking in Pepijn Smits Expand library on The Oasis. I'm sure that
it has parent environment setting functions.

---

                       WWW  http://www.iag.net/~philb/
                  FTP Site  ftp://ftp.iag.net/pub/clipper

 ** Spammers, beware: **
Pursuant to US Code, Title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II, Sec. 227, any
and all unsolicited commercial e-mail sent to this address is  subject
to a download and archival fee in the amount of $500 (U.S.); e-mailing
denotes acceptance of these terms.

Mon, 12 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. set dos env's in clipper app??????

2. Migrating DOS/Clipper Apps to Windows/Clipper Apps

3. DOS based Clipper app and WIndows dll's

4. unset env, array set env ...

5. DOS Clipper app -> visual app

6. DOS Clipper app -> visual app

7. trace and vwait don't catch env() when set in another interp

8. can't read env(DISPLAY) from regexp with $env(DISPLAY)

9. Coexistance of Clipper/Comix/DOS with Win32 app [?]

10. Clipper app not working in DOS box

11. TCP/IP connection from Clipper DOS app?

12. Win32 compiler for Dos Clipper App