Crash Clipper 5.3 program linked with Exospace under Windows 95
Author Message
 Crash Clipper 5.3 program linked with Exospace under Windows 95

When I run my application linked with Exospace and Clipper 5.3b under Windows 95
I obtain a crash with a protection fault message or a rebooting of the machine.
Why ?
I have tried Optoedit with Extramin option but it don't work.

Wed, 05 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. VM Error 5307 with Clipper 5.3 + Exospace (linking)

2. Clipper 5.3/Exospace under Windows

3. Install Clipper 5.3 at Windows'95/98

4. Clipper 5.3 installation on windows 95 hangs up !

5. Convert clipper 5.3 to Windows 95/NT

6. CA-CLIPPER 5.3 & WINDOWS 95

7. Debugging with Windows 95, Blinker 4.0 and Clipper 5.3

8. Clipper 5.3 and Windows 95

9. Clipper 5.3/Windows 95/Printing

10. Clipper 5.3 and Windows 95

11. Windows 95/Clipper 5.3